Medic3166

Glock Carbine NJ Legal?

Well, it has 2 evil features. So not in this state.

As far as federal law goes: I half agree with sloop. But also, i've seen encores with a short and long barrel and detachable stock. You must attach long barrel BEFORE the stock, otherwise its a SBR. Im sure some googling can come up with the laws. Those are federal.

PS its super duper UGLY :snooty:

As far as federal law goes: I half agree with sloop. But also, i've seen encores with a short and long barrel and detachable stock. You must attach long barrel BEFORE the stock, otherwise its a SBR. Im sure some googling can come up with the laws. Those are federal.

They make the Mech Tech with a fixed stock too. It is a fun shooter. One model is made to slide onto the top of a Glock, the other works on a 1911. The only downside is that the slide does not lock back on the last round. But then again, neither do AKs.

www.mechtechsys.com

Why not just get a Kel-tec sub 2000? There legal in this state, but hard to find. Especially the Glock mag models.

Because the KelTec does not come in 10mm like the Mech tech does. :)

So, a 9mm carbine is a great defensive tool. Especially if you have the same handgun that uses the same magazines.

Why not just get a Kel-tec sub 2000? There legal in this state, but hard to find. Especially the Glock mag models.

Because kel-tec customer service is a POS and I'll never buy another kel-tec again. ;)

Not to steel this thread, but do all the Kel-Tec rifles grips split down the middle? The 2 I felt at the Bullet Hole (92FS and Glock 17) where split on the grips and I could pull it apart. Is that normal?