Sign in to follow this  
ronhonda

USPSA match at Old Bridge 8/22/10

I'm going to miss this one... Working out of town. :x

Good luck Maks, you are going to have a great time!

Woot woot. Will be there to pop my uspsa cherry.

Will be shooting Single Stack minor. (guess which gun)

Good luck Maks. Shoot slow and get "A"s.

No fun in shooting slow and getting all Alphas.

Join the coolest clique in the game, team Alpha, Mike, No Shoot!

All your friends and squad mates will envy you.

I'm on that team!!!

Ok, Alphas are the A hits.... what is a Mike? A miss?

Yep, you will hate that name... And "No Shoot" is a white cardboard target that you are not suppose to shoot. The steel targets (poppers and plates) are white and you must shoot them, I know you like plates and their stands...

Ok, Alphas are the A hits.... what is a Mike? A miss?

Yep, you will hate that name... And "No Shoot" is a white cardboard target that you are not suppose to shoot. The steel targets (poppers and plates) are white and you must shoot them, I know you like plates and their stands...

Hey.... =) Just had to prove that shooting like in the ghetto is effective too.... why shoot the target when you can shoot the stand and take down all 3 with one shot?

Hrmmmm I may have to get in on this, just need a mag holster and a couple more mags...

Get in, and you will never want to get out. That is of course if you don't reload and buy factory ammo. You will shoot around 180 rounds on an average match. And if you shoot 2-3 matches per month and IF you practice, :lol: your wallet will need some lube.

Hrmmmm I may have to get in on this, just need a mag holster and a couple more mags...

Get in, and you will never want to get out. That is of course if you don't reload and buy factory ammo. You will shoot around 180 rounds on an average match. And if you shoot 2-3 matches per month and IF you practice, :lol: your wallet will need some lube.

Who has time to shoot 2-3 matches a month? But if you did, you'd be as good as Ronnie.

Who has time to shoot 2-3 matches a month? But if you did, you'd be as good as Ronnie.

I can assure you don't believe match results and 2x4 times, I am not good. I am mediocre.

I may just do what I've been threatening to do.......show-up! The only person I'd likely be a threat to is myself :mrgreen: It's been 20+ years since I shot an IPSC match. I'll probably bring my 1911 as a back-up, but I intend to shoot my P226SL / 9mm - in the SENIOR class. I'm almost a Super Senior which is really scarey. Hope to see you guys there and I hope there are enough newbies that I won't be alone at the bottom of the ladder.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

HAHA!!! My runs look DRAMATIC!!!! buts its all B/C shots...looks great though with the 5in 1911...for this match I intend on slowing down.

I am excited so many are going from this board. For the first timers, you will now see why we love this sport so much...

Here is the link to their site. You can register online. New shooter review is at 8:30

http://obcats.com/

See you all there.