Sign in to follow this  
GoNRA

N.J. State Police superintendent is pulled over

Publicity stunt? Maybe someone found out that he got away with no ticket amd was gonna publicize it? Seems odd that the guy wouldn't establish his identity when being pulled over.

Either way I am sure he won't enjoy his auto insurance rates being jacked up for 3.5 years now.

Publicity stunt? Maybe someone found out that he got away with no ticket amd was gonna publicize it? Seems odd that the guy wouldn't establish his identity when being pulled over.

Either way I am sure he won't enjoy his auto insurance rates being jacked up for 3.5 years now.

+1

It's because he doesn't want to be reported as having special treatment. Also - it sets an example for everyone else.

Witht he caveat that i happen to LIKE Rick... Nope. the story was going around, and they KNEW it was going to hit the newspapers before too long. With NJSP having a HUGE Black Eye over the female trooper down in LEH with the multiple DUI's, I figure he decided it would be better to take the hit and publicize it, than deal with another Scandal, even a bullshit one like this.

I typically go down the parkway between 70-75.. all the time in loud obnoxious obvious attention drawing cars... and have not even been pulled over at that speed... and I have gone by state troopers clocking people on more than one occasion.. I never perceived 10mph in a 65 as even an issue...

A veteran trooper with 20 years expirience didnt realize he was pulling over a fellow officer ???? Ummm BullSh*t !!!!!!!!!! He didnt run the tag ???? He couldnt tell the difference between a police suv and a standard tahoe ???? Ummm more BullSh*t !!!!!!!!!!!!

A veteran trooper with 20 years expirience didnt realize he was pulling over a fellow officer ???? Ummm BullSh*t !!!!!!!!!! He didnt run the tag ???? He couldnt tell the difference between a police suv and a standard tahoe ???? Ummm more BullSh*t !!!!!!!!!!!!

and ONLY 10 mph over the limit - more BullSht

It's because he doesn't want to be reported as having special treatment. Also - it sets an example for everyone else.

Witht he caveat that i happen to LIKE Rick... Nope. the story was going around, and they KNEW it was going to hit the newspapers before too long. With NJSP having a HUGE Black Eye over the female trooper down in LEH with the multiple DUI's, I figure he decided it would be better to take the hit and publicize it, than deal with another Scandal, even a bs one like this.

LEH?

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2010/0 ... er_wa.html

Trooper Sheila McKaig? 10 pullovers, 3 of which were DUI? Holy crap. If she was one of us Plebs, she'd be bankrupted and enlisted in the orange army. Note who signed her form? "The charges were signed by State Police Supt. Rick Fuentes in March 2009, almost one year after McKaig