Radek

What's your favorite in .40 S&W?

Coming from another who suffers from the Signess, that's high praise. Thanks!

I've shot with Mr. Sigman a few times, and maybe I'm just having a brain fart, but I don't think I've ever seen him with a Sig. It's all a front! :icon_lol:

I've shot with Mr. Sigman a few times, and maybe I'm just having a brain fart, but I don't think I've ever seen him with a Sig. It's all a front! :icon_lol:

He has a Sig 226 .40 S&W with Rosewood grips IIRC. Nice gun, but the handle is too thick for my hand.

I have a Glock 32 in 357sig. Its an awsome round and shoots like a laser. As far as 40sw goes, I got to shoot a CZ75b 40sw and it was an awsome gun. Recoil was minimal and it was accurate too. I plan on buying a 40sw barrel for my Glock 32. Its neat becuse I dont have to buy new magazines. I can use my 357sig magazines.

OK Pete - I have a 226 Equinox in .40S&W that shoots sweet. It also has bad asss night sights for low light zombie hunting. Ray likes that part, but it's too much of a mans gun for him to handle. I'll bring it next time just for you. I almost bought a Sig P239 recently, but chose a Walther PPS in 9mm to try a striker fire pistol.

It also has bad asss night sights for low light zombie hunting. Ray likes that part, but it's too much of a mans gun for him to handle.

Sigs are for righty's only, not very comforting for south-paws.

OK Pete - I have a 226 Equinox in .40S&W that shoots sweet. It also has bad asss night sights for low light zombie hunting. Ray likes that part, but it's too much of a mans gun for him to handle. I'll bring it next time just for you. I almost bought a Sig P239 recently, but chose a Walther PPS in 9mm to try a striker fire pistol.

Ok, so Sigman is indeed a Sigman. Got to shoot the 226 Equinox today. Absolutely beautiful gun. It's almost too pretty to shoot - thanks again for letting me try it Rick

Ok, so Sigman is indeed a Sigman. Got to shoot the 226 Equinox today. Absolutely beautiful gun. It's almost too pretty to shoot - thanks again for letting me try it Rick

Any time my friend. It is a sweet shooting .40.