Maksim

Spikes Tactical Lowers -$79.99

Just got the flyer from Aim in my email. Noticeable deal was the Spikes AR15 lowers, $79.99 with free shipping.

Just order a few, ship them to your friendly FFL. =)

http://www.aimsurplus.com/product.aspx?item=F1STSL&groupid=6

they typically dont last long... hence why I bought them.

Had the same idea for a show, but have not seen Spikes lowers for less than $100 at any of the shows. Figure it no tax and free shipping...

as opposed to lets say you find it at gun show...

$90, + 10 entrance, plus + 6 tax + pics/nics, and you are spending the same money.

Also, Valley forge is a big show, so the prices you will see there are not quite the best prices as you would run across at the smaller shows.

Im not necessarily referring to JUST looking for a lower at the show. But I dont want to drop that on a lower, and then be short some cash if I find a good deal on another firearm at the show.

Thats a different story then.

Stripped AR Lowers are considered "pistols" in PA, and can not be sold directly to a NJ resident. They would have to be shipped to an FFL.

So keep in mind you would have to add FFL transfer fees to any stripped lower you purchase in PA.

ETA: A spikes lower at 79.99 is a freakin amazing price!

Stripped AR Lowers are considered "pistols" in PA, and can not be sold directly to a NJ resident. They would have to be shipped to an FFL.

So keep in mind you would have to add FFL transfer fees to any stripped lower you purchase in PA.

ETA: A spikes lower at 79.99 is a freakin amazing price!

I believe that changed and you are allowed to now.

Are you sure? That lower being a pistol thing happened in the last couple years.. I'd be surprised if it changed so soon after going into effect

I am 85% sure.... would have to ask the guys on PAFOA... but I believe too many people were irritated with it and it was reversed. I can be wrong about it though.

?

Yes, these have to be shipped to an FFL, cannot be shipped to your house.

You can go to a store out of state and buy them there though, still nics and all.

No you can't. Sorry Maks. It is against the law. ONLY long guns can be purchased out of state, and only from a dealer.

Open Leter to All FFLs

• Like 1

Maybe I am missing what is being posted here.

In short:

One can not acquire a stripped lower in another state. It is not a long gun. A dealer can only transfer a stripped lower to a resident of the same state and the acquirer must be 21YOA.

• Like 1

Maybe I am missing what is being posted here.

In short:

One can not acquire a stripped lower in another state. It is not a long gun. A dealer can only transfer a stripped lower to a resident of the same state and the acquirer must be 21YOA.

Ok, that part.

Just to make sure... perfectly fine to have it shipped to your nj ffl. Not kosher to buy it out of state as it has to go to your FFL, and cannot be bought as an out of state long gun.

Ok, that part.

Just to make sure... perfectly fine to have it shipped to your nj ffl. Not kosher to buy it out of state as it has to go to your FFL, and cannot be bought as an out of state long gun.

Yes

• Like 1

My local shop charges $45 + NICS, I think that the lowest I have heard of that is open to the public is around $35.

There's a couple guys up north that do them for $20-25 + NICS. Doesn't help ChrisEdens, but just sayin :)