xxcamelxxtosisxx

moving from wi to nj

“If you want to carry a gun in Wisconsin,

wear it on your hip.”

-Governor James Doyle

Yeah, are you quoting the same Governor James Doyle that vetoed your CCW bill? WI is a no issue state thanks to him, you might want to look up how the state assembly passed a CCW bill and he turned around and vetoed it. Also, as recent as this weekend there are police abuses where officers arrest open carriers and confiscate their weapons in Madison.

OK...so today i spoke with the nj state police firearms division. I told the officer my situation and his response was much the same as everyone elses, in his own words "what would possibly drive you to move to this hole" my response was that my fiance lives there and is currently unable to move, his response was "find a new fiance" lol....so anyway according to the state police i dont need to do anything other then bring the weapons with me, no registration is needed but ofcourse it is recomended. Thanks for all the support and help with this.

I know it was said like five times already but, make sure all of your firearms are NJ compliant. Also make sure you transport them in the proper way.