tuktuk

Compact 9mm

huh, what? Real factory Glock mags, not the cheap $6 asian knock off kind.

All Gen mags will fit the same guns I believe. Never heard of gen 4 mags being any different then gen 2 as far as comparability.

aite im gonna try to explain this to you in as simple way as possible. my question was : does anybody know if this mag will work in Gen 4 ???? now the correct way to answer this kind of question is with Yes or No with some kind of explanation following. i didnt ask Shud i, i didnt ask Do u think it a good idea, i didnt ask Do u think its good quality stuff. it is pretty clear that if im askin about a $7 mag which is sitting right next to OEM Glock $22 mag that i dont want to spent extra money and that i dont really care if its OEM Glock or not. its made in korea and its made for military >> works for me.

Thank you for answering my question. since you stated there is no difference im gonna go ahead and order 4.

aite im gonna try to explain this to you in as simple way as possible. my question was : does anybody know if this mag will work in Gen 4 ???? now the correct way to answer this kind of question is with Yes or No with some kind of explanation following. i didnt ask Shud i, i didnt ask Do u think it a good idea, i didnt ask Do u think its good quality stuff. it is pretty clear that if im askin about a $7 mag which is sitting right next to OEM Glock $22 mag that i dont want to spent extra money and that i dont really care if its OEM Glock or not. its made in korea and its made for military >> works for me.

Thank you for answering my question. since you stated there is no difference im gonna go ahead and order 4.

No, it's NOT a good idea. Stick with Glock factory mags. Glock 19 mags work for any generation.

Tuk....I have 4 of the KCI mags... I have but rounds through two of them. They are ok... I would use them for range use only and if you ever have a problem with the G19 it is the mags fault if the KCI is in it. Now, neither has made my G19 hiccup yet, so my only issue is that the KCI mags do not drop free completely, one start then hangs up in the mag well, the other did not even start. I bought them for range and backup stockpile if needed. I have about 7 Glock mags. Everyone in awhile you can find them for $15 new or at gunshows you might be able to find PD trade ins... these will be lightly used for about $10 each. I have three of those.

Did you get two mags with the gun.... then wait and get two more eventually. That is all you need.... unless your a freak like me and are positive in your belief that you will be mowing down zombie hordes with you G19 and will need to do at least 6 tactical reloads while moving towards your long gun... but that is just me!!!

Isn't there a difference between the Gen 4 mags and previous gen magazines? Gen 4 introduced the ambi mag release, so I think that older mags will work no problem in the Gen 4, but Gen 4 mags (the ambi mags) will *NOT* work with previous generation guns since they don't have the mag release cut out on both sides of the mag body.

tommy3rd, axeman_g >> range time is the only reason im considering these mags. and yes my G19 came with 3 OEM mags total.

PS i think i will follow Axez advice and wait a little. gotta control myself when it comes to new toys :icon_e_biggrin:

if you're only going to use it for target shooting at a range, i see no problem in getting the cheap ones. However, if you will be using it for competition or home defense, you WILL want to use OEM ones.

okay, I would buy them and use them for range only use. For $7, how can you go wrong. In gact, where can I get them cause I am getting a g19?

Also, if you go to PA gun shows, you can get deals. I picked up g17 mags from a guy walking around with a sign. Ended up paying $10 a mag for factory new mags.