tuktuk

Compact 9mm

i am sorry in advance, i know we prob discussed it at some point in the past, but im tryin to customize this thread to my needs 8)

i have couple of permits coming up in 2 weeks or so. i am lookin to get a compact 9mm. i want to spend around $500 +or- and i have average size hands.

so can u guys throw me some ideas pls. thank you

compact for carry or what?

If you do not mind glocks, Glock 26 seems to be a popular choice. if you do not mind a little bit bigger gun, CZ75 compacts are great, as well as they are steel, so a tad heavier.

Pretty much any manufacturer is going to have a compact version of your favorite gun.

If you do not mind glocks, Glock 26 seems to be a popular choice. if you do not mind a little bit bigger gun, CZ75 compacts are great, as well as they are steel, so a tad heavier.

Pretty much any manufacturer is going to have a compact version of your favorite gun.

GLOCK 26 is Subcompact

Go with a GLOCK 19. It is a Commpact and carries 15 rounds of whatever you want to feed it in 9mm.

$600 Sig P229

$550 S&W M&P9

$500 Sig P250

$500 Glock 19

$450 Ruger SR9

$400 Taurus PT111

$350 Kel-Tec PF-9

Prices are estimates

All are compact versions

Now, that's selling it, Paul! Get the P229!

lol Max i wish. i found that i dont do that well with full frame pistols. so i prefer compact.

Glock is really my plan Z. i want to see 1st if there is anytin else out there. will chk CZ75. ty

$600 Sig P229

$550 S&W M&P9

$500 Sig P250

$500 Glock 19

$450 Ruger SR9

$400 Taurus PT111

$350 Kel-Tec PF-9

Prices are estimates

All are compact versions

P229 in 9mm ???

already own Sig P250

also have a Ruger ...

dont care that much for the rest of them

will look at Glock 19 again

lol Max i wish. i found that i dont do that well with full frame pistols. so i prefer compact.

Glock is really my plan Z. i want to see 1st if there is anytin else out there. will chk CZ75. ty

Plan "Z" ??? Come take a free shooting session with me on a G19.

also have the EAA withess.. can be had between 450 and 500..

comes in steel or polymer.. also even though it is a cz clone the barrel is rifled so you can shoot lead or plated boolitz..

http://www.eaacorp.com/handguns-witness-steel.html

so i went to Meltzers before work. daaamn i really wanna push up my spending limit.... but i have to be responsible 8) anyways sorry Glock fans that grip still doesnt work for me.

for my price range and the grip feel i liked >>> Stoeger Cougar 9mm, Ruger SR-9 and Springfield XD40 ...... search continues

went to Luciano's Sport Shop today... tried G19 4th Gen >>> WOW wat a difference!!!!! Grip feels completely different from all the previous Gens. i liked it very much. Glock is defiantly back in the race 8) he has one in 9mm and one in .40. any input on wat caliber is generally preferred in G19 ? also has PARA 1911 in the same price range ... hmmm 8) next gonna try to make in to Bullet Hole. also will stop by Ramsey Outdoor. do you think its a good idea to also stop by Mike's Gun Shop in Fairview?

PS thank you Krdshrk for correcting me. G23 in .40S&W