Ray Ray

Ghetto Blaster!

Yaay! Shot 60 rounds tonight using Speer lawman and didn't have any issues. I did have one round not eject on the last shot but I don't think it's an issue anymore. I'm problably going to shoot her again Thursday and if it goes good, she'll be considered for zombie detail.

I do have one other issue. The ejection of rounds is so close to my mouth I can taste it! No really, I'm a southpaw and a bit on the big side (6'4" 225lbs) so the gun feels (and looks) tiny in my hands. I can literally taste the gunpowder and whatever else it spits out.

You got it boo!

ha! are you going to modify it in any way? I am thinking of picking one up and throwing a front rail on it.. I like that it folds up really small AND can be had to accept glock mags... would probably pick it up in 40s&w.. when you do get all the bugs out lets see a decent range review... I really wanted to put together an AR but these can be had so cheap it might end up being an impulse buy for me if I see the right deal..

I only plan on making 2 mods. the first is the magazine holder in the stock and the second is a sling. I'll find out the 30th what she's capable of doing. but 25 yards indoors isn't the ideal trying grounds.