Ray Ray

Ghetto Blaster!

Well, this was a complete impulse buy.

1009001806.jpg

There are a few things I like and dislike.

The bad

1. No last shot bolt-hold open

2. The grip barely holds all my fingers (It's the Glock19 model, the 17 model doesn't have this issue.

3. This thing was dremeled at the factory!

1009001807.jpg

The good

1. Shoots great

2. feels good

3. The price

I'm gonna have to invest in those pinkie extenders for the Glock magazine to have a full hold.

Did you shoot it yet?

If it's been "dremeled" at the factory, it might be OK. If you happened to wind up with a first gen (Different receiver cuts), it would most likely be a jam o matic.

How did you find a glock 19 model?

She wouldn't run using Ultramax reloads (neither would the SR9) but ran like a champ using Federal LEO rounds.

Caso's said one was availabe, hence the "impusle" buy.

She wouldn't run using Ultramax reloads (neither would the SR9) but ran like a champ using Federal LEO rounds.

Caso's said one was availabe, hence the "impusle" buy.

I remember you were checking one out at BH, but you needed one that takes glock mags. Are you bringing that to BH?

MAC-10! MAC-10! MAC-10!

I hope you don't plan putting a laser on that thing.

:icon_lol:

No, but I don't plan on selling Yayo out of my house either!

I do plan on getting a sling and the mag holder on the stock, cause hey, it's gonna be a zombie gun! And I'm a mall ninja!

No, but I don't plan on selling Yayo out of my house either!

I do plan on getting a sling and the mag holder on the stock, cause hey, it's gonna be a zombie gun! And I'm a mall ninja!

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Ray, you're frickin hilarious. I was looking at those. they have a version that'll take 92FS mags. MAC-10!!! How's the folding action? does it fold and unfold easy so you can whip it out of your briefcase/backpack/man purse?

• Like 1

Okay, so here we go. I thought the issues with reloads was just becuase I was using reloads. But this rifle has a little hiccup. The last round doesn't want to eject from the chamber. It either stovepipes or gets lodged between the extractor and ejection port. I used snap caps when I got home but it ejected them without an issue. I think it might be the fact that however cut the grip at the factory to let her accept Glock 19 mags went crazy with their dremel and cut too much. There's alot of play with an iserted magazine. I'll try her again at the range this week.

Okay, so here we go. I thought the issues with reloads was just becuase I was using reloads. But this rifle has a little hiccup. The last round doesn't want to eject from the chamber. It either stovepipes or gets lodged between the extractor and ejection port. I used snap caps when I got home but it ejected them without an issue. I think it might be the fact that however cut the grip at the factory to let her accept Glock 19 mags went crazy with their dremel and cut too much. There's alot of play with an iserted magazine. I'll try her again at the range this week.

if the mag is really loose (too loose) I would think that you might encounter problems cambering the round.. because once the round is chambered.. and then fired... how would a loose magazine cause the shell to not eject properly.. not saying you are wrong... but I would think that a loose mag would be more likely to hinder the carbines ability to strip the round off of the mag..

Okay, so here we go. I thought the issues with reloads was just becuase I was using reloads. But this rifle has a little hiccup. The last round doesn't want to eject from the chamber. It either stovepipes or gets lodged between the extractor and ejection port. I used snap caps when I got home but it ejected them without an issue. I think it might be the fact that however cut the grip at the factory to let her accept Glock 19 mags went crazy with their dremel and cut too much. There's alot of play with an iserted magazine. I'll try her

Bro - if you have any problems with it, send it back to Kel-Tec. They'll fix it. Try with a couple of brands of store bought ammo. It sounds like a mechanical problem if it's always the last round. Usually, the store you bought it at will send it back if it's a new gun.

sent someone on another site who I am friendly with a PM about this situation.. I will post up the info if I get a reply!

thanks Vladimir

like i said, I'll run a few rounds again this week at the range and then I'll see where I stand.

thanks Vladimir

like i said, I'll run a few rounds again this week at the range and then I'll see where I stand.

looks like he can help.. for some reason I forgot to mention this to you in the other post.. but he works as Kel Tec.. lol you will obviously have to send it in.. but I am getting his info and ironing out the details so that he can take care of it.. his name is Andrew and he will personally take a look at it and try to get everything worked out for you.... he may even be able to cover the shipping for you! will shoot you a PM when I get his info.. I am assuming your real name is ray? if not let me know so he is expecting your call.. LOL

Yezzir, Ray is my name!

Thanks Vlad, I owe you one.

it's no problem.. just waiting for him to get back to me on the other site letting me know what he can do.. and how you can get a hold of him.. should hopefully hear something back from him today.. as soon as I do I will shoot you a PM...

hopefully this all works out well.. :icon_cool: