mike

uspsa @old bridge 10/24 registration open

Do you have to pre-register for this? I heard you get yelled at if you go and you're not already registered. Sounds like a friendly crowd. <_<

You don't get yelled at, it just makes it easier for the people running the match. Old Bridge uses electronic scoring for their matches. And for the record they are a friendly crowd, if you pre-register! :icon_e_smile:

Yes, take the 30 seconds and pre-register. This isnt a fun shoot, for shits and giggles. =) Old Bridge last month turned out between 85 and 90 shooters. pre registration allowed for scoring to be done effectively, and scores to the best posted that night.

Here's the list of the guns that are allowed in the Production class:

http://www.uspsa.org/uspsa-NROI-production-gunlist.php

Under Beretta it says "no single-action only variants or laser equipped models allowed"

Do you have any insight as to why an H&K P30 in 9mm is allowed but a .40 isn't listed? Makes me a sad panda... not that I'm keen on buying up a bunch of ridiculously priced HK mags to compete with.

So who is going, so we can see about shooting together?

Confirmed & Pre-Registered

RonHonda - Ronny

Maksim - Me

HuntingPaper - Luis

Maybe

Krdshrk - Nick

You can add me as well. I'm registered. My friend Todd is coming and is registering tonight. My other friend Victor is a maybe.

Just going to paste this from last month's thread.

If you plan on going and want to squad together, see me, Luis, Or Maks, so that we can hand in our score sheets as one. Bear in mind if the group is to big, we won't be able to be in one squad so we will have to split into two groups. I will be there around 9-915am. If you are a new shooter, get there earlier and announce yourself. So that you can take the new shooter briefing .Also I'll be in a blue Dodge Dakota parked near the 100 yard range as you come in.

Do you have any insight as to why an H&K P30 in 9mm is allowed but a .40 isn't listed? Makes me a sad panda... not that I'm keen on buying up a bunch of ridiculously priced HK mags to compete with.

The 40 is a new model, and I do not believe reached the minimum production numbers and had applied for USPSA inclusion yet. If you have an Hk P30 in 9mm, let me know, I have 4 mags for mine I can let you borrow, although, the gun will suck for USPSA. the DA/SA trigger is obnoxiously long and terrible for follow up shots. It is a great gun, but after shooting it back to back, I quickly eliminated it from consideration. The LEM trigger, or a tuned DA/SA trigger may be better.

RonHonda - Ronny

Maksim - Me

HuntingPaper - Luis

StephanieSeven - Steph +2?

Marl31 - Marlon

Maybe

Krdshrk - Nick

Billy, Tony, Joe, and maybe voodoodaddy (Will)

RonHonda - Ronny

Maksim - Me

HuntingPaper - Luis

StephanieSeven - Steph +2?

Marl31 - Marlon

Billy

Tony

Joe

Maybe

Krdshrk - Nick

VoodoDaddy - Will

Bry@n - Bryan

Well after a visit to the ankle doc, looks like I'm out. I gotta be good for the next 3 weeks until they do surgery on my ankle. Sorry guys, good thing I waited to reg.

Ron, I'm not a shower cap kinda guy. Lol

Guest HuntingPaper

I'm going to miss you guys... But can't pass this project otherwise it would be a very, very expensive match for me...