mike

uspsa @old bridge 10/24 registration open

glad you had fun tony. Great to see yet another new face shoot a match.

Had a blast with everyone today. Ronny and crew, always a pleasure (Billy & joe), Marlon, and Nick.

Was nice to see you there Steph, even though you didnt shoot. As well as the NJGF member whose name I have forgotten, RAF62?

I have some video, so processing it now. Will have it up in a few hours.

Overall, toughest match I have yet to shoot. Lots of stages and targets where No shoots and misses are easy to accumulate. some were just downright mean.

glad you had fun tony. Great to see yet another new face shoot a match.

Had a blast with everyone today. Ronny and crew, always a pleasure (Billy & joe), Marlon, and Nick.

Was nice to see you there Steph, even though you didnt shoot. As well as the NJGF member whose name I have forgotten, RAF62?

I have some video, so processing it now. Will have it up in a few hours.

Overall, toughest match I have yet to shoot. Lots of stages and targets where No shoots and misses are easy to accumulate. some were just downright mean.

Yah, like those 2 steel targets on the last set, max you should have run down and knoked those two over for me.. :icon_lol:

well. two things learned about my firearm today, the wilson extended slide release will not work, it works out and jams the slide, reinstalled the original amt problem solved.

broke the link pin, the cylinder and slide pin failed, so will be installing the original and still have one more cylinder and slide pin for back up as they come in 2 packs, now i know why....

linkpin001.jpg

linkpin003.jpg

Great match today. Nice to meet Nick, Tony, and Stephanie. Hopefully you get to shoot next time! I personally shot a terrible match. Too many mental mistakes. Really who loads a round backwards in a mag? Tony, sorry about the mags. Hey it could have been worse right?

Nice to meet you all at old bridge today. Had to leave early and didn't get to say goodbye to everyone as I didn't want to bother you all while you are getting ready to shoot. I just updated my display name to show my real name. Why didn't i do that to begin with?! Maybe I get to see you all at Shongum!

@Ron - thanks for the cig.

Oh man I'm tired. Had a good time though! I had a bunch of misses/no shoots.... this one was pretty brutal. 7 stages and all were tough compared to the match at CJRPC. Gotta practice more double taps.

There is no such thing as a double tap in USPSA. It is about bringing the sights back on target, and target reacquisition. This is where the grip comes in, to reduce the muzzle flip.

http://www.personaldefensenetwork.com/articles/handguns/maximizing-the-combat-grip/

article on this from our very own forum vendor Chris Fry.

Spoke with Jim, the results will be up likely early next week.

In the days before the Palms, we use to wait 1-3 weeks for scores. Now I want them ASAP. So waiting a few days sucks. I need proof of how crappy I know I did.