mike

uspsa @old bridge 10/24 registration open

what are the rules for limited 10..

thinking about going and shooting the 1911 .45 7 rnd mags...

is a magwell allowed ?

Tony, if you are shooting a 1911 with less than 10 rounds, shoot Single Stack class. You are allowed 8 round mags for major power factor (40 and 45), and 10 rounds of 9mm, 38 super, etc.

how big is this magwell?

it is the AMT hardballer i shoot my conversion on.

single stack is what i was thinking..

the small internal magwell is ok. but in any case, for local matches doesnt really matter much. You will need about 5 or 6 mags if you are shooting the 45 with 7 and 8 round mags.

5 mags confirmed all 7 round i believe will check that..

internal or external holster ?

Tony, you are going to severely handicap yourself by shooting with 7 round mags. Most if not all stages require each target to get 2 rounds on each target. So going in all the ideal reloading spots will be off. I have enough 8 & 10 rounds mags for you to use in the match. I would recommend if you plan on shooting more matches that you consider new magazines. Also by external do you mean a belt holster? And the magwell is fine. If it ever came to testing, the gun would fit on the box. The magwell I use is much larger than the one you have.

• Like 1

Tony, you are going to severely handicap yourself by shooting with 7 round mags. Most if not all stages require each target to get 2 rounds on each target. So going in all the ideal reloading spots will be off. I have enough 8 & 10 rounds mags for you to use in the match. I would recommend if you plan on shooting more matches that you consider new magazines. Also by external do you mean a belt holster? And the magwell is fine. If it ever came to testing, the gun would fit on the box. The magwell I use is much larger than the one you have.

ok, yes a hip holster belt loop..

Yes but does he have extra Px4 Storm 9mm mags? heh.

Trying not to start a huge debate, I do not, and I will not ever own one. Not for me.

Edit: I am not a fan of Beretta's and it goes against my theory of buying guns. Only buy what I will use in competition, because if I can compete with it, it will work for anything else I do. So for production I currently have a Glock. I would like to pick up a M&P 40 pro when the purse is a little fatter.

See? Told you. Has extras of everything.

No I don't have extras, just the right amount for the guns I have. You can never have enough magazines. Some errors in purchasing has led me to acquire several "extras". Plus when a GOOD deal comes along for items that I want/need, I jump at it.

Confirmed & Pre-Registered

RonHonda - Ronny

Maksim - Me

HuntingPaper - Luis

StephanieSeven - Steph +2?

Marl31 - Marlon

Billy

Joe

Tony357 - Tony

Maybe

Krdshrk - Nick

VoodoDaddy - Will

Bry@n - Bryan

Tony

Will not going, Tony is a maybe now.

yup. =)

make sure you bring plenty of liquids, and food! the old bridge shoot is 7 stages, and is longer than any other in the area... I have already seen a few people get exhausted by the 4th stage. so have good breakfast, snacks, and lunch.