Blcklightning

Went to Fort Dix Today (Oct 13th) and have a Heads Up

I had no idea you could even do that. Can you shoot steel at Dixs? Are non produce items still ok?

You can shoot steel @ 200yds only. It must also be a swinger or angled down. As for other targets, so long as it isn't glass and you clean up after yourself, you can shoot it.

You can shoot steel @ 200yds only. It must also be a swinger or angled down. As for other targets, so long as it isn't glass and you clean up after yourself, you can shoot it.

I believe you also have to show your steel plate to the RO before hand?? Lunker?

So quick to bust on what I drive.......

But my household is not the one that totaled 2 vehicles in the last month.....

My wife didn't total her car, she just Eff'd it up a lil.. get the facts st8 cocheese.

Damn, no blowin up fruit. Guess I gotta do what TJ does and buy that cheap store brand soda that's always on sale. Thanks for the heads up Blacklightning.

One of the other threads on here said a few people went after the incident Blacklightning had, and they shot produce without any issues.

I would just bring some fruit. As i have learned with my fiance, it is easier to apologize after the fact than to get permission before it. Hopefully they will just let it slide.

Very true. I had tried the pumpkins after the girl told me they may not let me and they stopped me. I figured it was worth the shot.

I don't understand what is going on with the rules. Maybe they feel like the potatoes make less of a mess. :icon_e_confused:

I'd like to hear about someone else trying to shoot pumpkins, melons or something similar. Maybe when people go next weekend (I have to work :icon_e_sad: )?

I would just bring some fruit. As i have learned with my fiance, it is easier to apologize after the fact than to get permission before it. Hopefully they will just let it slide.

I've learned that the less I talk to her about anything.. the smoother everything goes!

I'd like to hear about someone else trying to shoot pumpkins, melons or something similar. Maybe when people go next weekend (I have to work :icon_e_sad: )?

maybe it's the size of the melons. they are ok with tomatoes.

Yes I am laughing as i'm writing this. :)