mikeyboyeee

Walther PPS 9mm

Anyone have one?

Thinking my next purchase will be a compact 9mm.

Buddy carries one as his off duty weapon and loves it.

Sort of reminds me of an XD sub, but the grip on the XD was REALLLY fat. Too much so for me.

being a single stack, this is much thinner.

Lynn handled one in the store, and liked the feel of it a lot. It has the same feel as her P22, so she was very comfortable with it. It's on the short list of guns to try out if the opportunity ever presents itself. Personally, I don't care for the mag release lever on the trigger guard, and the grip texture is a little weird for me, but it feels like a nice, well made and substantial gun.

I've fired Sigman's a couple times. First time I didn't like the trigger at all.. but second time I shot it, it didn't feel bad at all. Reloads are a little tricky if you have biggish hands - you have to be careful to not get your pinky caught between the magazine and the grip. It would probably make a pretty good carry gun cuz of how thin it is. Overall tho, my impressions of it were positive in the limited trigger time I had on it.

I had the opposite impression as Ken. I have held a few different Walther plastic guns, and they all felt really cheap to me. I felt the controls (slide release and safety) felt like they would break without that much pressure exerted on them.

I am not a plastic hater. I own and have owned Glocks and HKs that were poly, liked shooting a friend's S&W M&P, and have no problem with plastic guns in general.

I havent shot the PPS, but have fondled it a few times. I am actually a fan of the mag release on the trigger guard ala Hk, however, the grip was a bit too slim for my hand, and felt my nails digging into my other palm when gripping it. I would look into the Sig P228. Shot Bry@n's last night and loved it. nice compact size, but the grip felt a tad better.

Yes - I have one, it is an awesome shooter and built well. It's a great CCW piece since it's very thin and light. I bought mine when they were giving the free 2nd mag. It does shoot accurate for a small gun. Not one failure yet. The trigger was a little gritty when new, but has smoothed out alot. It's comfortable to shoot and I like it better than the XD sub-compact,

Yes - I have one, it is an awesome shooter and built well. It's a great CCW piece since it's very thin and light. I bought mine when they were giving the free 2nd mag. It does shoot accurate for a small gun. Not one failure yet. The trigger was a little gritty when new, but has smoothed out alot. It's comfortable to shoot and I like it better than the XD sub-compact,

How many rounds of JHP have you run through your PPS?

-

Guest megaman

Anyone have one?

Thinking my next purchase will be a compact 9mm.

Buddy carries one as his off duty weapon and loves it.

Sort of reminds me of an XD sub, but the grip on the XD was REALLLY fat. Too much so for me.

being a single stack, this is much thinner.

I have one, highly recommended. Very accurate for a small barrel. Great sights as well.

I can put it through cans at 25 yards.

Actually, I shot Sigman's and thats what made my buy it.

buy it.