Ray Ray

Bi-Weekly meetup at the Bayonne pistol Range

I think since I missed this week and the troubles that you gentleman had last night are embarrassing to a few members that I'm gonna head down to Shore Shot next Tuesday night. Anyone wanna join me?

Nick is just pissed because he got yelled at by the RO. LOL!

For f'ing moronic idiotic stuff as well. They had no right to treat a regular paying customer in that manner. It could have been handled a lot better on their part. Unless things change completely there or I get an apology of some sort, I'm done with them.

I'm in for Shore Shot next week.

For f'ing moronic idiotic stuff as well. They had no right to treat a regular paying customer in that manner. It could have been handled a lot better on their part. Unless things change completely there or I get an apology of some sort, I'm done with them.

I'm in for Shore Shot next week.

Yeah the guy was a douche...I've never seen him before...the older guy who usually runs things was in the back shooting the **** with some cop.

Unfortunately Shore Shot is too far for me..By the time I leave the office and go home to grab my gear, I'd never make it in time (damn NJ gun laws :facepalm: )

There was a group of security guards doing some kind of qualification event. I had to wait about 40 minutes to get a port.

That sux. About a month ago.. maybe a bit more.. I noticed that the guy who trains a lot of the security guards at BH was at the Bayonne range. I was hoping it was a one time thing and that Bayonne wouldn't turn into BH with the over crowding, but looks like it may be heading that way.

It's a 40-45 minute drive down there for me.. and the last thing I wanna do is wait 40 minutes to shoot! <_<