RecessedFilter

Kill those zombies!

hard to deny the moonshine slinger!

yeah they are really useful also.. but the deal with the preacher is once you get it cooking he turns all the monsters on themselves... so if he has enough room.. it is hard for him to get killed.. and he is multiplying all the forces are you play..

ONE preachers gives you tons of soldiers..

Can't beat stage 2, it's a tough one. The idea is in the beginning to continuly throw out 5 of the shovel dudes. But once those screaming women come it gets hard.

Can't beat stage 2, it's a tough one. The idea is in the beginning to continuly throw out 5 of the shovel dudes. But once those screaming women come it gets hard.

you only need like 3 shovel guys.. save the money.. the goal is to build the salvage yards as soon as humanly possible because they multiply your revenue intake.. go slow with 3-4 shovel guys.. too many and you are wasting money.. then look for the special attack to build up and save it till the screen is filled with zombies then use it.. i got to the last level earlier.. patience..

oh okay, I kept throwing 5 shovel guys out there instead of 3. The salvage yards are key, but 500 bucks takes a while to pop up!

Thanks Vlad, I'll be on that game for a while.

Stage 4, impossible

prioritize the threat and make use of the timing..

when the first ranks of lowest level zombies come I let them.. I let them come all the way to the yard.. let the funds build to 500 then place a second yard..

I then attacked with groups of 5 building more salvage yards and more mobile homes...

let the yee haw build.. when the first big monster comes use the 3000 yee haw.. let the yee haw build to 4000 then wait for the GROUP of large monsters to come.. at that point use that crazy combine thing..

that should get you safely far enough ahead that you have a chance at completing it..

everything is sent in a specific sequence... once you figure out when stuff is coming.. it is easy to plan a response... the game would be FAR more difficult if it was totally random..

The trick is to use the shovel dudes until the first big guy is up to your trailor. Then use the middle Yee-haw to chop him and the following two big guys. Right after you click on the middle yee-haw, click on the first one so when the machine is going into the city, your troops will be beating it down. Send as many shovel guys as you can because they move the fastest. Throw in a few shotgunners and a moonshine dude too. You'll be earning yee-haw points during this process and you'll be good to go in no time.