Tom-NJ2AS

NJ2AS MArch 16th Meeting

OK guys, we cant stop now! We are growing slowly and need everyone's help in getting the word out. Our next meeting is right around the corner so spread the word!!

The Out OF State CCW License Program CONTINUES!

click for details

Next NJ2AS Meeting

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

at American Legion Post 129

2025 Church Road, Toms River, NJ 08753

The meeting and CCW processing begin at 7:30PM

The featured speaker is:

Steve Lonegan

Conservative Libertarian Leader &

State Director of Americans For Prosperity

Former Mayor of Bogota, NJ

Primary Opponent Against Chris Christie

********************************************************************************************

CCRKBA DEPLORES AZ SHOOTING,

SUBSEQUENT EXPLOITATION

So who thinks they are coming? I would like to try to get a head count.

Thanks

I'll be there..bringing my applications for Az and maybe Maine to get done..already have Fla and Utah.

stever

hey guys, I was called in for an emergency job this morning and all day. bc of it, i had to miss this meeting. Does anyone have it online? How can I see what I missed or find out what was discussed? i was looking forward to meeting S_Lonegan.

hey guys, I was called in for an emergency job this morning and all day. bc of it, i had to miss this meeting. Does anyone have it online? How can I see what I missed or find out what was discussed? i was looking forward to meeting S_Lonegan.

I'm in the same boat...just got out of work...at 8:30 :banghead:

If anyone has a recording of tonight's meeting please let me know. Thanks.

Great meeting guys. Loved the demonstration by the ShootNJ guys. Nice meeting Frank and Shane, too!

I agree... great meeting. Im glad to see some well organized people trying to change gun laws in NJ for the better. And Im glad you like the presentation.

Meeting got a little "off track" but we got back on. Presentation by Chet and Cameron was outstanding. I will still get my wife to sign up one day. I recommend if anyone hasn't taken their class to sign up.

Now our problem is going to get people that were pissed about the FID card when they were going for it to get on board. A lot of people talk about how upset they are, but once they get their card, the seem to forget.

Thank you to everyone who came out!!!

Now our problem is going to get people that were pissed about the FID card when they were going for it to get on board. A lot of people talk about how upset they are, but once they get their card, the seem to forget.

I wasn't able to make the meeting, but that sort of seems like a trend that's hard to reverse. It's sort of human nature for that anger level to drop once its finally over and you can finally go buy something.

Including non-compliance with the 30 day requirement in the lawsuit would likely revive the motivation for change in those who might otherwise have forgotten why its important, as that is a problem they still deal with when getting additional pistol permits. That said, I do understand that it isn't as simple as throwing in everything that is wrong with the current state of affairs and there will always be a need to focus resources on courses of action that have the best chance of success.

I know there was some grumblings in the background about getting a speach on cap and trade but look at it this way guys, sometimes to get the right people to care about our issues, we might have to be fair and listen to theirs once in a while :D

Id like to hear if there would be interest in a meeting that had a little change up in the venue a little bit. Just spitballing ideas. I wonder what reception to a meeting with the CCW station, some talks about what NJ2AS has cooking and is doing, and then perhaps a few different "workshops and demostrations" around the room and then group discussions on particuler topics would be like? I notice that the demonstrations are well recieved and there is definitly a natural progression for side group discussions on tactics, equipment and questions. Toss a little organization around this and I think it might make a good change up of venue? Id love to hear some thoughts/feedback.

Shane