Sign in to follow this  
NicePants

About the Marketplace and NJGF-List...

Wasn't sure where the heck else to put this topic, so...

I was just wondering what the limitations are for the NJGF-List vs. the Marketplace. For example, let's say I had a non-firearm related item that I wanted to trade in exchange for something firearm-related, like a stock or a few boxes of ammo. Could I put that in the NJGF-List, or would I have to post that in the Marketplace? I'm just wondering if the Marketplace is for firearms only or all firearm-related objects as well.

Wasn't sure where the heck else to put this topic, so...

I was just wondering what the limitations are for the NJGF-List vs. the Marketplace. For example, let's say I had a non-firearm related item that I wanted to trade in exchange for something firearm-related, like a stock or a few boxes of ammo. Could I put that in the NJGF-List, or would I have to post that in the Marketplace? I'm just wondering if the Marketplace is for firearms only or all firearm-related objects as well.

I'm pretty sure what ever your listing should correspond to the correct sub-forum. If you intend on selling something non-firearms related, it would go in the NJGF-list, and part of that listing would be what you consider an acceptable offer for the item. Same would go the other way around, if you wanted to sell a firearm for something non-firearm related it would go in the marketplace. I'm sure a mod or maks will confirm as i've seen things like this moved before.