hd2000fxdl

See ya'll in a week

Well the bike is all loaded, gassed up, serviced and facing out in the garage. Heading out to visit the FREE USA tomorrow, nice little ride to Louisiana for a weekend party at a friends house that's hosting about 75 of us for about 3 to 5 days.

Harry

Well the bike is all loaded, gassed up, serviced and facing out in the garage. Heading out to visit the FREE USA tomorrow, nice little ride to Louisiana for a weekend party at a friends house that's hosting about 75 of us for about 3 to 5 days.

Harry

Wow, that's a long trip! Have a great time.

Oh, yeah, why are you bashing NJ residents? ;) j/k

If you're gonna be in The Cancer Belt, be sure to eat a whole lot of seafood. There's only two kinds of seafood - Gulf of Mexicans, and New England. Both are gems.

Thanks guys, was able to take my lid off only in PA but was blasting through so no CCW, however from VA down to Covington, LA I was able to carry, nice to be in the Free USA for a while. Did 300 miles with little deviations here and there, took my time and made it in 2 day plus a 2 hour ride the 3rd day to the party and did the same thing on the way home. Have one of them hands are tanner than the arms and a red face with the raccoon eye's tan. Pretty hot riding in 90+ temps and even hit 100 for a few days on the road. All in all it was a great time, lots of old friends and plenty of road stories to boot, and even with all that fun, it's really nice to be home with the wife and daughter again after 8 days away.

Well back to work and lots of catching up to do around here.

Harry

I see and know a LOT of bikers in this part of PA (Lehigh Valley). I don't see people without lids often at all. For some reason people still wear them for the most part from my limited experience.

Glad you had a great time!

While I don't oppose anyone for their choice in wearing a lid I just prefer not to. There are plenty of arguments on both sides so i won't get into that, but i feel it should be a choice not mandated you need to wear one, but I have only been riding for 27+ years and only have over a half a million mile on me and that's just my opinion. :)

Harry

While I don't oppose anyone for their choice in wearing a lid I just prefer not to. There are plenty of arguments on both sides so i won't get into that, but i feel it should be a choice not mandated you need to wear one, but I have only been riding for 27+ years and only have over a half a million mile on me and that's just my opinion. :)

Harry

Harry I agree completely, when I lived in Cali (80's) and then Pa, sometimes I would wear one and other times not. It should be left up to the individual to make there own choices in life. The gov't have gotten way to involved in everyone's day to day. Glad you had a great trip, welcome home.