RecessedFilter

Daily Deal - TLR-1 for $49

Ordered one too. It says it won't ship until the deal "tips". WTF does that mean?!

Don't know, maybe until they hit a certain threshold of orders that makes it worthwhile for them to place the order. Anyway, this deal has tipped so it should ship soon.

Ordered one too. It says it won't ship until the deal "tips". WTF does that mean?!

most likely until the timer runs out which when i checked was about 17 hours

Would this fit on a Sig 220 rail? I'm trying to search now but I don't want to miss out on this deal if they all sell out. Thanks

Yes - I used the "Glock" rail insert for my Px4 Storm. You will probably either use that or the Picatinny rail insert.

Just a heads up - this appears to be the older 3 watt luxeon LED version and not the more recent C4 LED. If I remember correctly, C4 based TLRs have "C4" in the serial number, which this one doesn't appear to have based on the picture on the website.

Probably not that big a deal... but if you're wondering why the lumen rating is 80 instead of the typical 135-160 rating you usually find with the TLR-1's, that's why. 80 lumens is still pretty darn bright inside a house...

No clue - the streamlight website only lists the C4 variants. The cheapest I've ever seen a C4 TLR-1 is about 80 bux, so between the picture, the price, and lumen rating, I'd say it's a safe bet that this is an older model.

That's not to say there's anything wrong with the older model (that I know of).

The one thing I've seen with most of these "discount" sites is that the prices are very very very rarely less than 10-15% from what the current going price of an item is. So, if it's too good to be true, it usually is.

But I guess we'll find out when you guys get your lights :)

WOW --- FAIL.... Check your email fellas look what i got

First off, I would like to thank you for being a customer of TacticalDailyDeals.com. We truly value our customers and try our best to provide you with great deals and great service every day.

Unfortunately, sometimes we make mistakes that effect our customers. Today, we failed in our goal of providing great service to you by overselling our daily deal.

Due to a programming error made by one of our programmers, our website sold more products than we had in stock today. Today's deal for the Streamlight TLR-1 Rail-Mounted Weapon Tactical Flashlight went live at midnight last and quickly sold more items than we have in stock. As soon as we came in to our West Coast office this morning and saw the mistake, we quickly ended the deal. However, by that time many of you had already made purchases.

Therefore, I must offer you a sincere apology and a full refund of your money. In addition, as a gesture of good faith, we would like to offer you a Free Gift with your next purchase from TacticalDailyDeals.com. When you make your next purchase, please send us an email telling us that you had your order canceled today. We will then send you a Humvee Recon Knife or UZI Tactical Pen as a free gift.

Wow...just read that 'programming error' post Imperialfish put up.

Sorry to whoever lost out on this. I was just trying to help people out since I know the TLR1's are the top gun lights out there.

I know it's not my fault but that does really suck.

I would email TDD and politely complain. They are a good company so I wouldn't be surprised if they returned your money and gave you a small credit towards a future deal or something.