Mr.G

Where do you buy bulk .223 and/or NATO ammo?

At least 100 - 200 rounds at a time if not full cases.

Please post ammo brand and vendor. Range use.

I'm not sure if its ok to post prices since we have sponsors here so its fine to omit that. But, I'm just a consumer looking for the best deal. :-)

Sweet. Thanks! I'll save these.

I wanted to source-out closer or local ammo places instead of Cheaperthandirt.com. They have good prices. Rifle cartridge is a bit more $$$ than 9mm but finding reasonable ammo vendors prevent my AR from being closet queen or safe princes.

Bought 1000 rounds of brown bear steel cased for $208.31 + shipping from Sportsman's guide (But then again i'm a buyer's club member).

If you want smaller quantities, it's still pretty cheap.

500 rounds is $112.97 so that's about 22.5 cents/shot.

Bought 1000 rounds of brown bear steel cased for $208.31 + shipping from Sportsman's guide (But then again i'm a buyer's club member).

If you want smaller quantities, it's still pretty cheap.

500 rounds is $112.97 so that's about 22.5 cents/shot.

Just a heads up, SG ammo has it for $99.95 per 500rds + shipping

gun shows in PA.. I usually stock up at the valley forge show, theres a booth in the back that has decent deals on all sortsa bulk stuff. I buy a lot of steel cased 5.56, a couple hundred rounds of surplus brass cased 5.56, german surplus 7.62x51 battle packs and whatever non-corrosive 7.62x39 they have for the lowest price. I always end up having to buy a few empty 7.62x39 romanian crates from the army surplus guy right across from the ammo booth to carry it all, then having to make multiple trips to the car lol. sadly, the next show isnt for a few months and I'm running really low on ammo, might have to pick some up at dick's just to plink at the range

Thats the Chestnutridge table, Marlene and Dan are good people and always have sweet deals.

They will be at the Allentown gun show in couple weeks.

gun shows in PA.. I usually stock up at the valley forge show, theres a booth in the back that has decent deals on all sortsa bulk stuff. I buy a lot of steel cased 5.56, a couple hundred rounds of surplus brass cased 5.56, german surplus 7.62x51 battle packs and whatever non-corrosive 7.62x39 they have for the lowest price. I always end up having to buy a few empty 7.62x39 romanian crates from the army surplus guy right across from the ammo booth to carry it all, then having to make multiple trips to the car lol. sadly, the next show isnt for a few months and I'm running really low on ammo, might have to pick some up at dick's just to plink at the range

Thats the Chestnutridge table, Marlene and Dan are good people and always have sweet deals.

They will be at the Allentown gun show in couple weeks.

Oh thanks for the heads up! :) I guess I'll be making a trip to allentown now. And yeah, those are the folks I was talking about, very friendly service and fair prices.. great selection too, theres some pretty cool obscure stuff floating around in those cartons on the table.

PSA is one of my goto places.

Purty much. Dan's ammo in PA is OK as well (but I pay sales tax).

Keep in mind, I buy brass case in this caliber.