Well, 10 gauge can be pried open, and cut open without power tools, but it's a lot better than most boxes that are even more expensive. I think if you have a monitored alarm system with some type of fail-safe fault, or radio plus other alert to monitoring station, a 10 gauge cabinet is something I would consider for some of my stuff. It will slow simple crackheads down to the point where a police response will catch them. As long as cutting the phone line doesn't disable your alarm alert. Anything is better than nothing, but I consider 10 gauge to be the minimum in a layered security for normal guns of no exceptional value. So, good job. It's a heck of a lot better than what most people buy. If you bolt it down you will probably be safe unless they bring a grinder, K-saw, or torch. In those cases, they'd cut the thing in half in 30 seconds flat. If you don't bolt it down they are more likely to pry it open quickly.

great safe 2 hours protection is pretty good.

It isn't UL listed. Most gun cabinets are not. So that rating is BS. Gun cabinet fire protection may indeed help in a fire. I’m not saying it’s worthless. Depends on the circumstances. Keep your irreplaceable documents in a UL listed fire safe.

I don't think you can beat the price on that thing for 10 gauge. It's actually pretty hard to find anything thicker than 12 gauge until you get to 1/4 inch. I wish there were more 10 gauge choices out there, some simple cheapo ones with reasonable anti-tamper features rather than decked-out pretty ones like this one. Even the lower end AMSECs have 11 gauge bodies I think, and that's actually a significant difference vs. 10 gauge when it comes to hand tools. Most people don't have 10 gauge bodies, even people that pay over $3,000 on some popular brands.

Nice! Congrats! I've had the same exact safe for 2 years. Like it a lot, except I'm running out of space. Had 3 handguns and a rifle when I bought it, fills up quick.

Customer service is great. Even sent me new bulbs twice for free when they blew.

Good luck with it.