TheMan

One handgun a month

I purchased a handun on the 2nd so i cant make another purchase until october 2nd. If someone has a deal that i really cant pass up is there a way to purchase it from them and have an FFL hold handgun and permits until 2nd of October. Not to familiar with how this will work and anyone no the type of fee an FFL will charge? Thanks alot.

If you are talking about a private transaction, it would be easier to have the seller hold on to the gun until you are legally allowed to purchase it. Give them a deposit to hold onto the gun. The minute you get an FFL involved, you are talking about NICS fees ($15) and transfer fees ($30-60 depending on the place).

If you mean a gun from a store, many shops will allow you to purchase the gun and they will hold on to it until your paperwork comes through. Buying the gun is different than taking possession of it (via a transfer) in the eyes of the law. I could buy three guns at once, but I have to follow the OGAM rule to take possession (unless I have an exemption).

As long as you can trust the person you are buying the gun from, give him a deposit or pay for it in full, but get something in writing.

I have had up to three handguns sitting in my FFL's safe waiting for permits. This state is pretty rediculous to deal with.

I purchased a handun on the 2nd so i cant make another purchase until october 2nd. If someone has a deal that i really cant pass up is there a way to purchase it from them and have an FFL hold handgun and permits until 2nd of October. Not to familiar with how this will work and anyone no the type of fee an FFL will charge? Thanks alot.

It's not that you can't make another purchase until October 2nd. The law is that you can't take possession within 30 days of 2 or more handguns. You can purchase them, just can't take possession of them expect OGAM.

Here is what I would do.

1. Ask the seller to hold it till the day, let him know ahead of time. If he can hold it. great. If he asks for a deposit, do it. Better yet, I would pay in full if you know the seller, or someone reputable from here.

2. If it is a great deal, and the seller is moving, or what not, just have the gun transfered to a dealer, and pick up from a dealer. Added costs, but it is the price you pay for a great deal.

I have held guns a couple of times for people on here, both, with just the word and for another with some money. One person I agreed to sell a handgun to in the future, he picked it up and paid for it 3 months later. Another, it was a swap for handgun + cash, for handgun, in which case, took the cash, and held it for 2 months.

Here is what I would do.

1. Ask the seller to hold it till the day, let him know ahead of time. If he can hold it. great. If he asks for a deposit, do it. Better yet, I would pay in full if you know the seller, or someone reputable from here.

2. If it is a great deal, and the seller is moving, or what not, just have the gun transfered to a dealer, and pick up from a dealer. Added costs, but it is the price you pay for a great deal.

I have held guns a couple of times for people on here, both, with just the word and for another with some money. One person I agreed to sell a handgun to in the future, he picked it up and paid for it 3 months later. Another, it was a swap for handgun + cash, for handgun, in which case, took the cash, and held it for 2 months.

Thanks maks. Yea im trying to trade gun and some cash.

Hoping for the best but she left it on top of the car and drove to work. So id rather it have gotten ran over then for someone else to be enjoying it.

Well that doesn't sound good, but did you try and call the phone, if it goes right to VM good chance it's busted and somene else isn't using it.

Well as Rosann-anna-danna would say, oh you said iPad, I thought you said iPhone,,, Never mind.

Harry

Sorry fellas i meant september 2nd. Idk my heads all screwed up. Wife lost the ipad yesterday so i been pretty pissed off. Not thinking clearly

On my iPhone there is an app that locates my phone through gps. You can track it down on the computer. Not sure if the iPad has something like that you can try.

On my iPhone there is an app that locates my phone through gps. You can track it down on the computer. Not sure if the iPad has something like that you can try.

i have the mobile me set up on both iphones. but since the ipad was just for her to use in house and read books on i never set it up. Sure wish i did. She's a goner for sure. SMH!

I have paid in full for several guns and picked up later. The same goes for people buying from me. In fact, I sold one and waiting for the buyer to get it and bought one and waiting for permits right now. No issues at all.