Rob0115

New Member From Morris County

Hi, I'm just joining from Morris County, Montville specifically, as i have just discovered this site. I'm excited to see a range potentially opening in my area, and, from the description, very near. I lost touch with shooting for a while and rediscovered it recently and I am very happy I did.

Thanks,

Rob

Are you speaking of the range somewhere by the intersection of 280, 80, 287 mentioned in the ranges thread? I don't know it's the best kept secret possibly ever. Since I read this the other night I've thought of possible locations and can only think somewhere on one of the No/So running streets off 46 between Parsippany Blvd and Walsh Rd or North Jefferson Rd in Whippany. Based on the description it should be pretty convenient to me (selfishly) but I am sure I'll get to meet plenty of folks from here when it opens.

It should work out well for you as well. Where have you been shooting thus far? I tried to join Cherry Ridge yesterday and didn't make it on time (used my GPS like a jackass not seeing the disclaimer).

haven't been shooting yet, just getting started :D

OK, that's great....but wait until you've tried you will most certainly be hooked.

Do you know where you plan on gong?

Welcome to the forum Rob.

One note on the new range, if you do know the location please keep it secret until the folks are opening it announce it publicly on the forum, they wanted to keep it hush,hush until they had the CO in hand.

Harry

No worries I saw the new owners imploring those that know to keep it quiet. I'm so excited I wouldn't do anything to jeopardize there opportunity. I think it will do so well I wanted to see if they wanted an equity partner. :)

My other comments were 150% speculation, like all the others, based on the description they gave and I in no way have any knowledge of their plans, etc. The first I've heard of it was here on the forum so hopefully it's a well kept secret.

That's good....I paid my CR membership but haven't had my safety briefing yet so I can't go. Once that's done it'll be good because I have a couple high powered rifles that aren't so great indoors.