jonny.montana

GoPro OR Contour CAMERA???

I have an 8 gig also, but forgot to put it in and take the 2 gig out. I ended up wasting some of the space by letting it record from startup until we got to our first location, about 12 minutes. I did lower the resolution to 720p to try and save some space. I can't wait to use it at the next USPSA match.

Did you change the settings prior to taking the video. I haven't had mine very long, but I thought you had to change them based on what the lighting conditions are going to be. I didn't think you could change them after, IDK?

In the contour roam you cant change the settings.... i had to edit the video after I took it

• Like 1

Contour looks good enough for the price. From my research it's half the cost of the GoPro no?

Or almost half. Lemme know if I overlooked something. I think I'm gonna start with the Contour

and if I really need it I'll get something higher end down the road.

The Tachyon is another consideration, have not heard much about it.

Wow, CompUSA still exists? I thought they went under years ago.

CompUSA was bought by TigerDirect (if I remember correctly). I know all the local tri-state stores closed.. but not sure what happened with stores in other states. Seems like most of their sales are online now.

You may be concerned about the picture/color on the Contour, but you CAN adjust the color/exposure/etc through the Contour software. This was shot on a cloudy/overcast day.

Thanks Nick! I never went to a 3 gun event and imagined a lot or running and prone position. Your video actually looked like fun!