hd2000fxdl

OBRPC / World Class Steel Challenge 11/06

Are you allowed to load mags to max capacity or say 10 only?

Per the rules you can only load 10, however, as long as you don't shoot more than 10 on any string you'll be fine. You will run into an issue on a particularly difficult stage if you shoot 12 rounds during one string, so I always load only 10.

Nick, you know my car and so do a few og the others but for those that don't I have a 2006 Grey Toyota Matrix, 2 antennas on the roof and me in a black NJGF shirt. or a black Choppers for Life hooded sweatshirt.

As far as one person with a single mag, well not going to work, I would say with our help 2 would be the absolute minimum, but 1 as Jon pointed out would slow things too much.

Nick, no you can't load more than 10 rounds from what I remember so no big deal as long as you have 3 mags or more, and other other person with a question about 3 mags with 13 rounds, no problem, don't miss,, lol, naa we will help you out and make it work and as I said to nick you can only load 10 rounds

Not sure If I missed anyone but I'll check back before I hit the sack and see if there are any other questions.

By the way, I'll be there between 0830 and 0845.

Hold on a minute, I will have to double check in the morning, but I think I am mixing up my steel matches, I am not sure there is a 10 round max for the match tomorrow, I thing that would apply the the Action Steel Match the following Saturday at OB that I planned on mentioning tomorrow and during the week with a new thread.

Hold on a minute, I will have to double check in the morning, but I think I am mixing up my steel matches, I am not sure there is a 10 round max for the match tomorrow, I thing that would apply the the Action Steel Match the following Saturday at OB that I planned on mentioning tomorrow and during the week with a new thread.

World class steel rules state 10rds in a mag max.

World class steel rules state 10rds in a mag max.

WC Action Steel it is 10 rounds but that can have 50 or more target per stage and you sure don't shoot 5 strings of that, lol I doubt any of us could afford that, but I do think that would be fun...

Tomorrows shoot is while labeled World Class Steel, it is actually Static Steel and I don't think there was a round limit on that.

Looking forward for tomorrow, hopefully be shooting USPSA with you guys by next month, just need to get more equipment for my 9 or get a new 9mm cause I can't afford to shoot 45 every time till I start reloading or buying reloads at a decent price. I'll be pulling up in a Blackish Celica, Name is Elvis so If you notice me before i notice you feel free to call it out.

Looking forward for tomorrow, hopefully be shooting USPSA with you guys by next month, just need to get more equipment for my 9 or get a new 9mm cause I can't afford to shoot 45 every time till I start reloading or buying reloads at a decent price. I'll be pulling up in a Blackish Celica, Name is Elvis so If you notice me before i notice you feel free to call it out.

Ok, got it, will you be wearing these???

LS3501-large.jpg

knock down steel 10 round max.static steel you can fill er up

Man that was fun, could of moved at a faster pace, but looks like I'll be investing a lot more money into this and shoot multiple guns lol.. Great meeting some of you today, made the experience more enjoyable having someone there with you, also thank you to all those that reloaded my mags while I was on the line. Now time to go to work :_(.

Good times, good times

Nice to see the United Nations was in full force today. Let's see, we have:

Poland

Philippines

Portugal

China

Italy

Israel

Ireland

I'm sure there was more and I can only go by my group.

ZOMBIE, what group where you in?

Good times, good times

Nice to see the United Nations was in full force today. Let's see, we have:

Poland

Philippines

Portugal

China

Italy

Israel

Ireland

I'm sure there was more and I can only go by my group.

ZOMBIE, what group where you in?

So where did you fit in

Ok folks, It was a very good day, and we did have quite a few people show up, sorry we couldn't all get on the same squad, but the next time we do this I'll get things in a little sooner and see if we can all stay together. Hope everyone had a good time and are ready for more NJGF squads, and as a matter of fact I'll be starting a new thread talking about just that this upcoming Saturday.

Good seeing some some of the regulars and new faces from the forum, I think during some on my BS'ing on the side we might have a few new forum members arriving soon as well as some of the other members that were at the match, I was just an easy target being I had the shirt on with the URL.

Also a shout out to J0n lending me some mags so I could shoot my new GSG`911, thanks man, will get a hold of ye and work out getting them back to you.

Oh one last thing, I don't know what the final count of shooters was but I'd beet the NJGF was between 20 and 25 percent of the shooters.

i cant wait for this the videos hopefully its not to imbarrasing

Yea right, Nick said he got me, I was shooting the CCI's that were jamming, after that I lubed it nice and wet and switched to cheap Federal Bulk and she ran well. Guess what he got on video... :icon_rolleyes::icon_mrgreen: