gunforhire

Gun For Hire as the Pincus Scapegoat

Cool, so with all of the discounts you are down to $360/day with lunch (and I have heard good things about your food).

However the average cost of the other trainers mentioned is $243.75/day.

I don't think Clint Smith travels, but all of the other trainers mentioned do travel, and those are the prices that they would charge at a range in NJ. I don't think any of them provide lunch though :icon_e_wink:

I am a student of Smith, Ayoob, Cooper as in the Col. (told you I was old), Farnham, Sig Academy, & Chuck Taylor and as big as I am none of them ever fed me. LOL I really do not think the food is what makes the training I just added it so we were comparing apples to apples. We also like many, many other schools do, do not have to shoot green ammo which is really expensive.

I am a student of Smith, Ayoob, Cooper as in the Col. (told you I was old), Farnham, Sig Academy, & Chuck Taylor and as big as I am none of them ever fed me. LOL I really do not think the food is what makes the training I just added it so we were comparing apples to apples. We also like many, many other schools do, do not have to shoot green ammo which is really expensive.

+1 to not needing to use green ammo in most places... That would be a major pain in the a**. Glad NJ hasn't jumped on that yet here.

Not to insert myself into this fray but I sit in the unique position of knowing all parties personaly. So I had a productive conversation with Nick/Tosser on the phone. I would say that there is perhaps a diferent/new perspective on the situation at this point so I would kindly suggest everyone take a deep breath and back away from the keyboard for a while. Lets revisit this after the class and the subsequest after class beers!

Shane

Shane, ssshhhhh!!!!! I'm laughing as I read this, I find it entertaining.

That being said, I plan on attending a GFH class next year when I can afford it, (when I can afford it is a comment to my personal financial situation - I can't afford 22's now - not ment to be a slam about the cost of the class).

:vinsent:

I will continue to train myself from youtube videos in the privacy of my basement and keep my hard earned money.

:triniti:

BTW, What are you guys training for anyway. The apocalypse is over. It was all a hoax.

:smoke:

• Like 1

:vinsent:

I will continue to train myself from youtube videos in the privacy of my basement and keep my hard earned money.

:triniti:

BTW, What are you guys training for anyway. The apocalypse is over. It was all a hoax.

:smoke:

hahahahhaha.png

Word.