Duppie

Best place to purchase a CZ 75b?

I don't want to bounce into the current CZ tread but I have a couple PPP's burning a hole in my pocket and I want a CZ 75 b bad.... Where would be the best place to buy such an animal?

I have already contacted my FFL as well as SS and neither can offer me a basic 75b either with the SA or decocker option.

These firearms are seemingly so popular now but I'm... how shall we put this delicately?...frugal and want a good price so I can have enough to get cool wood grips and several mags.

Mag advice is very welcomed also.

Thanks.

I don't want to bounce into the current CZ tread but I have a couple PPP's burning a hole in my pocket and I want a CZ 75 b bad.... Where would be the best place to buy such an animal?

I have already contacted my FFL as well as SS and neither can offer me a basic 75b either with the SA or decocker option.

These firearms are seemingly so popular now but I'm... how shall we put this delicately?...frugal and want a good price so I can have enough to get cool wood grips and several mags.

Mag advice is very welcomed also.

Thanks.

I'd say hit up the prices checker and see what kind of response you get there, put the model that you want and as much info, it does seem as of late the CZ 75B model is getting harder and harder to find, Not sure if thats a production backlog or just a lot of people have been buying them as of late.

I might have a something in the works on an 85B Combat, and if that works out great, if not I just might take a harder look at some of the EAA Witness like Maks mentioned.

I'd say hit up the prices checker and see what kind of response you get there, put the model that you want and as much info, it does seem as of late the CZ 75B model is getting harder and harder to find, Not sure if thats a production backlog or just a lot of people have been buying them as of late.

I might have a something in the works on an 85B Combat, and if that works out great, if not I just might take a harder look at some of the EAA Witness like Maks mentioned.

Thanks Harry.

I can always rely on you for accurate info. I was calling around for 75b prices and mag capacity availability and price simply because I want to eventually try my hand at USPSA events in the future. So what should I start with and are all those off price mags on the net substandard?

You didn't stipulate which caliber on your request. .40SW was quoted to you.

So sorry, I just realized. I am interested in a full sized CZ 75 b 9 mm.

Thank you Gentlemen.

So sorry, I just realized. I am interested in a full sized CZ 75 b 9 mm.

Thank you Gentlemen.

After seeing your looking at the 9mm, you would be perfect with 10 round mags but you might as well just get the 15 round Mecgar mags, I haven't priced them around the internet but it looks like there might be a little sale at CZ-USA_Mags . I would still look around and see who else has mags, I have only use CZ mags for my 75 -TS but that gun has it's own mags that are not compatible with anything else on the planet, but the regular 75's 85's are more compatible with each other also in regards to Mecgar, I have heard good things about but don't have first hand knowledge with them,,,yet but I will soon enough.

Also the 75B will be perfect for USPSA Production, and for shooting Steel, and IDPA but being unfamiliar I don;t know what class that would out you in but someone will let you know after reading this.

I am not a big fan of Shoreshot, but they were the only place that had my 75b in stock 2 years ago so I bought it there.

Use the price request, at least ONE of our vendors should be able to order you one.

NJ legal mags come in 10rders and 15rders. The 10rders with the enlarged buttplate are really nice, but are around $40 each..pricey I know. The Mecgar 15rders are usually on sale for $20-25 (check different online sites) and do the job with max capacity, but the thin buttplate is ehh. I find them somewhat difficult to extract out of the mag well.

I would suggest getting a couple of each, that's what I have done.

I am not a big fan of Shoreshot, but they were the only place that had my 75b in stock 2 years ago so I bought it there.

Use the price request, at least ONE of our vendors should be able to order you one.

NJ legal mags come in 10rders and 15rders. The 10rders with the enlarged buttplate are really nice, but are around $40 each..pricey I know. The Mecgar 15rders are usually on sale for $20-25 (check different online sites) and do the job with max capacity, but the thin buttplate is ehh. I find them somewhat difficult to extract out of the mag well.

I would suggest getting a couple of each, that's what I have done.

You can buy the CZ rubber bases and put them on the MecGar 15 rounders.

Buds Gun Shop

http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/index.php

If you want to buy a stock one and have the trigger and action job done before you buy it:

http://czcustom.com/

All cz's need trigger work before they feel right without the grit and creep!

Buds Gun Shop

http://www.budsgunsh...talog/index.php

If you want to buy a stock one and have the trigger and action job done before you buy it:

http://czcustom.com/

All cz's need trigger work before they feel right without the grit and creep!

I will place an order for the full sized 75b 9mm in black polycoat as well as a pair of CocoBolo thin grips from CZcustom this morning but just waiting for them to open {Arizona time} so as to confirm that they will swap out the 16 round mag for a 10 round to remain NJ compliant. Their prices are quite good and that gun was eligible for free shipping to my FFL.

Now all I have to do is find some 15 round mags that don't break my budget and stock up on ammo.

Thank you all for your advice and guidance and look forward to meeting some of you soon.

Eddie.

I will place an order for the full sized 75b 9mm in black polycoat as well as a pair of CocoBolo thin grips from CZcustom this morning but just waiting for them to open {Arizona time} so as to confirm that they will swap out the 16 round mag for a 10 round to remain NJ compliant. Their prices are quite good and that gun was eligible for free shipping to my FFL.

Now all I have to do is find some 15 round mags that don't break my budget and stock up on ammo.

Thank you all for your advice and guidance and look forward to meeting some of you soon.

Eddie.

Let them swap the 16's for 15's. They did that when I ordered my Shadow Target.

Yeah I've seen them around, the few sites that have them seem to always be out of stock though.

The CZ ones are overpriced.

Get a set of these and call it a day; the fit is perfect for CZ mags. I put them on mine to stop the sheetmetal basepads from getting mangled when i drop them on concrete/gravel at matches. Haven't had a problem since!

http://www.midwayusa.com/product/162508/pachmayr-rubber-magazine-base-pad-browning-hi-power-beretta-92-taurus-92-and-99-ruger-p85-p89-p90-p91-black-package-of-5

162508.jpg

Let them swap the 16's for 15's. They did that when I ordered my Shadow Target.

I spoke to a young lady there late last week and she claimed that they would only swap out for a 10 round mag, however later today I had the opportunity to speak to Angus and he said he had a shipment of 15 rounders coming in by Friday, and would be happy to swap out the mags.Sounds like a smaller operation but I like their website,availability, selection,prices and friendly customer service. I'll keep you all up to date.

I spoke to a young lady there late last week and she claimed that they would only swap out for a 10 round mag, however later today I had the opportunity to speak to Angus and he said he had a shipment of 15 rounders coming in by Friday, and would be happy to swap out the mags.Sounds like a smaller operation but I like their website,availability, selection,prices and friendly customer service. I'll keep you all up to date.

Yea, it's not a big operation, just a small showroom with a few guns in the cases and more **** in the back out of view, never been in the back. Parking is a little light also, maybe enough for 5 or 6 cars if they all park right, but I have never been there when someone else was there so it's always been a 1 on 1 talk and BS session when I have been there.

Yea, it's not a big operation, just a small showroom with a few guns in the cases and more **** in the back out of view, never been in the back. Parking is a little light also, maybe enough for 5 or 6 cars if they all park right, but I have never been there when someone else was there so it's always been a 1 on 1 talk and BS session when I have been there.

Good to know, I like the idea that I'm dealing with a small businessman instead of a large distributor like Buds. I guess because they deal predominately with one manufacturer and their accessories,CZcustoms can pass on the savings on their guns.

Good to know, I like the idea that I'm dealing with a small businessman instead of a large distributor like Buds. I guess because they deal predominately with one manufacturer and their accessories,CZcustoms can pass on the savings on their guns.

Also if you send them a gun for work, from everyone I hear from they love the work they do,I will get them to do the trigger job on my next CZ when I get it if it a lot different than my CZ 75-TS.

The CZ ones are overpriced.

Get a set of these and call it a day; the fit is perfect for CZ mags. I put them on mine to stop the sheetmetal basepads from getting mangled when i drop them on concrete/gravel at matches. Haven't had a problem since!

http://www.midwayusa.com/product/162508/pachmayr-rubber-magazine-base-pad-browning-hi-power-beretta-92-taurus-92-and-99-ruger-p85-p89-p90-p91-black-package-of-5

162508.jpg

Oh my god..thank you SO much!