^Old news but when I read this, and learned that they INTENTIONALLY create camping spots, any respect I had left for the Call of Duty name disappeared.

Right because running around and jumping with a scoped 50 cal is definitely the best method... There are small light guns that are great to run around with.. The. Larger guns that are better to just sit with... There is more than one aspect to the game...

I personally would like to pitch a TV series to MTV. In this series the IP adress and locations of known COD campers would be tracked down. Once on location ashton kutcher or betty white would sneak into their house and hide in the bathroom. Once the camper runs out of code red mountain dew or needs a moiste towlette to clean off his inflatiable girlfriend he will inevitably visit the bathroom in route to the kitchen. Once in the bathroom your lovable post-teenage host will pop out of the cabinets and punch the camper clean in the nutsack, laugh hysterically in his face, then promptly run and jump out the window.

I would pay big bucks to watch that series ;)

I personally would like to pitch a TV series to MTV. In this series the IP adress and locations of known COD campers would be tracked down. Once on location ashton kutcher or betty white would sneak into their house and hide in the bathroom. Once the camper runs out of code red mountain dew or needs a moiste towlette to clean off his inflatiable girlfriend he will inevitably visit the bathroom in route to the kitchen. Once in the bathroom your lovable post-teenage host will pop out of the cabinets and punch the camper clean in the nutsack, laugh hysterically in his face, then promptly run and jump out the window.

That's what we call winning

Like I said some people obviously do not understand there is more than just running around like a lunatic..

Btw will reply to your pm tomorrow when I get back on real Internet.. On my iPhone atm

No no, you're talking about sniping which although can also be very aggrivating is a respectiable means of playing.

When I refer to "camping" that means someone who usually with a high rate of fire automatic or a shotgun basically runs inside a doorway and then sits one foot behind it waiting for someone to walk in.

And thanks, no hurry just trying to get my part list situated

No no, you're talking about sniping which although can also be very aggrivating is a respectiable means of playing.

When I refer to "camping" that means someone who usually with a high rate of fire automatic or a shotgun basically runs inside a doorway and then sits one foot behind it waiting for someone to walk in.

And thanks, no hurry just trying to get my part list situated

AKA "Corner Camping"

These are the guys who camp a dark corner of a room that usually has both doorways in his field of vision. You walk into the room and BLAM. Dead. Sometimes hard to take them out unless you throw flashbangs and rush him. By staying in the corner frags usually won't kill him.

I loathe corner campers.