StephanieSeven

OBRPC, Static Steel, Sunday 11/20

Old Bridge Rifle & Pistol Club

Sunday, November 20th

Sign-up: 8:30am

Start: 9pm

Weather permitting. Sign-up is at 8:30 am. Matches start at 9:00 am. You will need 3-4 hours to complete the match, so come prepared.

There are 5 stages of static steel; each stage has five steel plates of varying sizes, with 5 runs at each stage. You will need a minimum of 125 rounds of ammunition. A holster is recommended, but not needed. Expect to use at least 5 magazines or speed loaders.

Semi-auto pistol or revolver; iron & optics sights are ok. Any centerfire pistol round up to 45 ACP or .22 rimfire. No Magnum Rounds.

$5.00 for OBR&PC members with ID card.

$20.00 for Guests and OBR&PC Members without ID card.

For more information, contact

Dave Zengewald Chairman, Steel Match 908-245-3909

Who's in?

S7

alec.mc

hd2000fxdl

bcoops

ray ray

Maybe

msg73

antonio

SA 1911 45ACP

Cool, I really want to pick up a 617 for this next year also, but with the way we are growing the NJGF presence I think shooting more than 2 guns would be a little much. :icon_mrgreen:

You know I was looking around for clear plastic tubes so I can load 22LR's in them, sort of a speed loader for my tube feed Lever action, If I find some, I;m going to see if I can shoot that, will take last place in the carbine division but I think it would be cool shooting the style rifle I started with. Just need 2 tubes and I can have 48 rounds to shoot a stage.:hunter:

Cool, I really want to pick up a 617 for this next year also, but with the way we are growing the NJGF presence I think shooting more than 2 guns would be a little much. :icon_mrgreen:

You know I was looking around for clear plastic tubes so I can load 22LR's in them, sort of a speed loader for my tube feed Lever action, If I find some, I;m going to see if I can shoot that, will take last place in the carbine division but I think it would be cool shooting the style rifle I started with. Just need 2 tubes and I can have 48 rounds to shoot a stage.:hunter:

Harry an old aluminnim arrow works well let me see if i have 1 or 2 that will work for you .