Maksim

VV N320 Powder Group Buy

If we can do some sort of relay with Maks to get it up to me, New Egypt is a little further than I want to travel, but If Maks is cool with it, I am in for 4lbs also.

Maks, It's cool if it takes a month or 2 for us to meet up, I already have 8lbs at the house, but for that price, I'd take another 4lbs.

Let me know, it's cool either way

FYI, since you guys are putting a big order together, Grafs still has the free hazmat on 32 lb orders and they have N320 in stock as well (but slightly more at $103/4lb jug).

Free hazmat and shipping, might be worth it... unless we get more orders.

Maks:

Got your message. I'm trying some other powders right now. With the Glock mags only allowing shorter OALs, N320 is a little too fast for my tastes.

for a 9mm or 40?

I have loaded both with no ill effects.

for a 9mm or 40?

I have loaded both with no ill effects.

N320 is safe for 9mm and 40S&W but the margins for error are less than slower powders. The safety margins are more if you can load to longer OALs but the Glock mags do not accept the longer OALs. Just my personal preference.

Would have been especially bad if you were reloading.. :icon_mrgreen:

Ha! Good one. At least I caught it. A double charge is my greatest fear. I always check the case before seating a bullet. It slows me down but what can I say, I worry a lot. When it comes to reloading, that may be a good thing.