EX Carnival man

This needs to be sent to Anti Gun Governor

Anti-gun people would just say that they were being tied up and that doesn't justify shooting the bad guy that wasn't tried in a court of law and sentenced to time served so that he would realize his mistake and never do it again.

Eff that. I see someone tieing up someone from my family in my house, I'm going to assume that they mean to do more harm than just coming in and stealing stuff. All bets are off. The only way they're leaving my house is in a police van or in a body bag.

Eff that. I see someone tieing up someone from my family in my house, I'm going to assume that they mean to do more harm than just coming in and stealing stuff. All bets are off. The only way they're leaving my house is in a police van or in a body bag.

That's very extreme. I'm sure they were raised in a poor area and their families had no money. The education system did not prepare them properly for this type of situation. Most likely shots would never have been fired and this would have been a run-of-the-mill home invasion robery. If the homeowners just allowed themselves to be tied up and waited for someone to find them everyone would be much better off. After all, are possessions and money really worth fireing a gun over? The criminals were supposed to be the only ones with handguns. That's where things went wrong.

You know for sure that if a neighbor in NJ ran over to help like the guy in Fla. he be up on all kinds of gun charges on top of murder. :facepalm:

Of course he would be brought up on charges. How would the neighbor have any idea that the neighbor didn't already submit to being tied up and exchanging shots with their guests? Clearly the neighbor's house isn't on the way to or from the range or a gun shop and he would have no business carrying a handgun into someone else's home.

That's very extreme. I'm sure they were raised in a poor area and their families had no money. The education system did not prepare them properly for this type of situation. Most likely shots would never have been fired and this would have been a run-of-the-mill home invasion robery. If the homeowners just allowed themselves to be tied up and waited for someone to find them everyone would be much better off. After all, are possessions and money really worth fireing a gun over? The criminals were supposed to be the only ones with handguns. That's where things went wrong.

ARE U SERIOUS??!!?!?!?!

they came inside their home and tied them up and them leaving in a body bag is extreme??

PUT IT LIKE THIS

If someone breaks into my house they are one breaking into either a window or a door which is locked meaning nobody is welcome inside of ym ome because everything is locked duh

now you broke into my home and are now inside of my home the intruder should not be in my home i did not invite him and he is breaking the law i am automatically going to fear for my life since he is breaking in.

i am not going to ask him while he is tying me up or before if he is just going to steal my property or of he is going to kill me.

the only logical and safe thing to do is to stop the threat before it escalates

stopping the threat hopefully in this state means that, that person is leaving in a body bag or else you will most likely be sued civilly

this person did what she should have done and NICE PANTS is 100% correct in this situation

I dont care if they are or are not from a poor area and their educational system did not prepare them.

They know the law and apparently they will not conform to these laws and if they go to jail their is a higher chance of recidivism back too jail than not and at 35-50,000 a year i would rather a 50$ body bag.

Breaking into a house is normally not for feed or to feed their family it is 99.99% of the time for an addictive substance and they need quick money and are only a detriment to the society and have no place in it.

Some people are not worth the air or space that they consume in this world.

Stop thinking that Criminals are just poor and un-educated people that really mean well but are a poor product of society.

These people are criminals and they are caught red handed the courts and media have you brainwashed in this state.

In this state the criminals are innocent until painstakingly and sometimes not even proven guilty while the innocent are guilty until proven innocent.

All i do is sit in criminal justice courses and prison re-entry classes and listen to theories, statistics and facts, these people are far more likely to recidivate and return back to jail than conform to society and be good honorable upstanding citizens

i have also been in many crime scene investigation lectures where all we did was look at murder trials and the crime scene and evidence, and all of these classes the real photographic evidence and in all of these cases there was an innocent person laying on an cold silver autopsy table so they could find the exact cause of death that these innocent people had to endure.

*END RANT*

Im happy there is one less person in this world that could cause harm to others.

• Like 1

ARE U SERIOUS??!!?!?!?!

they came inside their home and tied them up and them leaving in a body bag is extreme??

PUT IT LIKE THIS

If someone breaks into my house they are one breaking into either a window or a door which is locked meaning nobody is welcome inside of ym ome because everything is locked duh

now you broke into my home and are now inside of my home the intruder should not be in my home i did not invite him and he is breaking the law i am automatically going to fear for my life since he is breaking in.

i am not going to ask him while he is tying me up or before if he is just going to steal my property or of he is going to kill me.

stopping the threat hopefully in this state means that, that person is leaving in a body bag or else you will most likely be sued civilly

this person did what she should have done and NICE PANTS is 100% correct in this situation

I dont care if they are or are not from a poor area and their educational system did not prepare them.

They know the law and apparently they will not conform to these laws and if they go to jail their is a higher chance of recidivism back too jail than not and at 35-50,000 a year i would rather a 50$ body bag.

Breaking into a house is normally not for feed or to feed their family it is 99.99% of the time for an addictive substance and they need quick money and are only a detriment to the society and have no place in it.

Stop thinking that Criminals are just poor and un-educated people that really mean well but are a poor product of society.

These people are criminals and they are caught red handed the courts and media have you brainwashed in this state.

In this state the criminals are innocent until painstakingly and sometimes not even proven guilty while the innocent are guilty until proven innocent.

All i do is sit in criminal justice courses and prison re-entry classes and listen to theories, statistics and facts, these people are far more likely to recidivate and return back to jail than conform to society and be good honorable upstanding citizens

i have also been in many crime scene investigation lectures where all we did was look at murder trials and the crime scene and evidence, and all of these classes the real photographic evidence and in all of these cases there was an innocent person laying on an cold silver autopsy table so they could find the exact cause of death that these innocent people had to endure.

*END RANT*

Im happy there is one less person in this world that could cause harm to others.

Sounds like your sarcasm detector is on the fritz there, bro. :sarcastichand:

ARE U SERIOUS??!!?!?!?!

PUT IT LIKE THIS

*END RANT*

Hey, Welcome to the club, I got OWNED by Sarcasm just last week, but I do agree with your position on this. :icon_mrgreen:

How many of us, after hearing a shootout at our next door neighbor's house, would grab a gun and head on over to see what's up?

Seems our deceased suspect in this case was already familiar to Florida's judicial system. MugShot Preston, 28, has a long arrest history in Palm Beach County on charges including grand-theft auto, robbery with a firearm, aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, possession of marijuana and narcotic equipment.

Okay seriously now. After spending some time in college I would always strive for perfect writing. I enjoyed reading different styles, and I began to notice some stand-outs.

When two things are being compared, and are essentially equal in every way, the writer's bias can be clearly seen in the organization. Describe one thing with perfect structured writing, while describing the other with inconsistancies and jumbled thoughts. A reader couldn't pick one particular sentence that said anything bad. One thing would just look better than another in general. I've even seen things that are clearly positives easily overlooked because of this writing style.

Don't think that stories that could be used as pro-gun examples are poorly written by mistake. When there is no way around reporting on something remotely pro-gun you'll see this over and over. That is why pro-gun news outlets seem so clear, while traditionally anti-gun news sources suddenly seem so jumbled and confused when covering the same subject. Readers get a feeling when they read. Nobody should think that the feeling you're getting is only brought out by the subject matter when a writer is involved (or a talented editor).

Unless the victims had some prior dealings with the deceased, I would hope that the OC DA in FL will let the woman go, the neighbor, maybe, but likely as well. The local cawps probably would be aware if there were associations between the parties for criminal activities, certainly the deceased is a frequent flier. I am sure they are not shedding many tears for the late Mr.Whatsisname.

I would probably at least call 911 and get something ready to go, which would take a few minutes. If the chillens was with me, I'd keep them out of harms way first and calm them down

How many of us, after hearing a shootout at our next door neighbor's house, would grab a gun and head on over to see what's up?

Seems our deceased suspect in this case was already familiar to Florida's judicial system. MugShot Preston, 28, has a long arrest history in Palm Beach County on charges including grand-theft auto, robbery with a firearm, aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, possession of marijuana and narcotic equipment.

Unless the victims had some prior dealings with the deceased, I would hope that the OC DA in FL will let the woman go, the neighbor, maybe, but likely as well. The local cawps probably would be aware if there were associations between the parties for criminal activities, certainly the deceased is a frequent flier. I am sure they are not shedding many tears for the late Mr.Whatsisname.

I would probably at least call 911 and get something ready to go, which would take a few minutes. If the chillens was with me, I'd keep them out of harms way first and calm them down

If ANY charges are filed against any of the parties (except the unlamented deceased) the DA needs to have his head examined.

Okay seriously now. After spending some time in college I would always strive for perfect writing. I enjoyed reading different styles, and I began to notice some stand-outs.

When two things are being compared, and are essentially equal in every way, the writer's bias can be clearly seen in the organization. Describe one thing with perfect structured writing, while describing the other with inconsistancies and jumbled thoughts. A reader couldn't pick one particular sentence that said anything bad. One thing would just look better than another in general. I've even seen things that are clearly positives easily overlooked because of this writing style.

Don't think that stories that could be used as pro-gun examples are poorly written by mistake. When there is no way around reporting on something remotely pro-gun you'll see this over and over. That is why pro-gun news outlets seem so clear, while traditionally anti-gun news sources suddenly seem so jumbled and confused when covering the same subject. Readers get a feeling when they read. Nobody should think that the feeling you're getting is only brought out by the subject matter when a writer is involved (or a talented editor).

hope that wasnt directed towards me lol if it was i wrote that in like 2 minutes give me some more time and ill cite if u want

What size is your tin foil hat :icon_mrgreen: