Turboprop21

My Latest Purchase (Colt Revolver)

Well after searching for a reasonably priced revolver for over a year now I finally found one with all the features I wanted.

It was either between a Ruger Vaquero which I loved the cowboy action style or this Colt Peacekeeper .357 6". I made the call today and I'm ecstatic for it to come in

1323185771350.jpg

1323186026564.jpg

Some may hate while others love the the parkerized finish. Didn't catch on in the 80's but I'm in love

Cool looking gun, congratulations, but you say last is this is the last gun you have purchased, not the last gun you will purchase,, right..

Latest gun for now. It will be a while before I look again. A have a wedding quickly creeping up I need to start focusing on. If anything I'll sell something if I come across a new desire.

As for price I researched all over and since they were limited in production between 85'-87' they wasn't much to reference it's price against. Fair market was $500-600 and I'm right in the middle :)

thats nice, very unique... i know pizzabob will have something to say, he is the wheel gun expert around these parts, enjoy!

Colts - the cylinder turns the wrong way and you pull instead of push the cylinder latch - too much for an old dog like me to learn at this stage of life :icon_mrgreen:

Congrats on finding a unique wheelgun - even if it is a Colt.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

yeah that is nice bro! love the finish it's different looks like titanium, what is it? that reinforcing bridge over the barrel reminds me of shot gun, unique...

Finish is a flat black finish very similiar to the AR platform, technical term is parkerized. Couldn't be happier with the purchase, it was one of those I'm bored at work in the middle of the night find on gunbroker.