I'm anxious to buy a KelTec KSG (at or close to MSRP) as soon as possible, and I think there are a few others in the same boat.

If you see one in stock in an NJ store (and don't buy it yourself) please post it here.

I'd buy one this afternoon if I could....

A dealer would be foolish to sell one at MSRP right now. They are bringing in twice that on GunBroker. Wait a week or two and the prices will drop to about $1000, then will drop again to MSRP soon after.

Yeah, Paul is right. They have been in the mid 1000's lately. It's amazing how much more people will pay just to be able to show it off a couple weeks or months earlier than when something drops down to normal pricing.

Save your money and get one when it drops down to what, $600 or $700 were they talking about?

Some of them have already sold in NJ retail stores for this price, we learned....

Oh really? I did not know that! I thought they were still being overpriced.

True, and yet we know that at least one store (an ex-sponsor, at that) did exactly this, earlier this week!

This gained my interest so I ended up calling an 'ex-NJGF sponsor' for the fun of it, which I am guessing is the same one we are talking about, and asking them about the KSG. They said none are out yet and they are only taking pre-orders. So...that is why a ton of people on gun broker are selling them as well as stores in NJ selling them already? Ok...

They said they should be getting in a shipment in a few weeks.

Please, lets distinguish between online auctions and retailers. I have not seen one ksg for sale above msrp in the retail devision, only on auction sites, where the price is set by those buying it, not selling it. I find it very respectable that retailers are not over charging for the ksg. Most places in NJ have either not recieved any shipments, or they got one due to the low volume. They have started to ship, how many is anyones guess, and when the next batch will ship no one knows. Retail prices are fair and around msrp, the issue will be finding one that is availble as they will fly off the shelf. If you really want one i would go with a pre-order at your local shop that has them on order already. If i had to guess, most places will be getting a very low number probably around 2-3 if that.

NJ always gets stiffed on "first run" shipments....... STILL can't get a beretta nano.......

Don't even get me started on Beretta, but i guess it has to do with the volume of guns they make. I got a 5mo waiting period when i wanted a 92a1, they released the pistol and gave one to NJ then stopped making them for months...