Ronin

New from Mercer County

Hey guys. Been lurking on the site for a while and decided to get registered. Came back to NJ in 2009 after serving in the Air Force. Got my FID as fast as possible since my last home was Arizona and compared to NJ its the heaven of gun laws. I currently have a 1981 Ruger Security Six 357 Magnum, Marlin 30-30 lever action, Ruger SR1911 (recently aquired) , and I am about to start building an AR. The lower should be here this week and its got a ton of parts waiting to go in. Glad to find this forum as a resource and common ground! Hope I can contribute and add something to the discussion. Cya around!

This is the only crappy photo I have. Thanks for reminding me that I need to take some more!

SNC00095%252520%2525282%252529.jpg

Nice, it's a good shooter, just wish 30-30 was a little cheaper. One of these days I'll have to pick up a single stage and reload for it, but for now I only bring mine out a few times a year until then..