tony357

so what do you do to tease your dog?

When my bulldog was still alive, I'd let him up on the sofa while I was watching TV. When he'd yawn, I'd make a fist, and place it in his mouth, so when he tried to close his mouth, he wouldn't be able to do so. XD It was hilarious, because he'd get this surprised look on his face. He always used to walk over to people, fart, and then walk away, or sneeze on them, so every once in a while, I'd do that to him XD. He was a real character, and I miss him really bad...

Great dogs though, they have a ton of personality.

Hmm where do I begin?

Like Kaiser, when he yawns and his tongue stretches way out I just poke his tongue with my finger, effectively ruining his yawn.

Flashlights are incredibly fun.

Chasing him around the house with the vacuum cleaner is rather satisfying, for me at least.

One morning, he was laying at the foot of the bed, and his stomach growled. He stood up and walked in between my girlfriend and I, and looked my girlfriend in the eyes. She said, "Kodi, did you fart?"

honest to God, he cocked his head to the side as if to say, "WTF did you just say?" Then proceded to literally **** slap her across the face with his paw. It was one of the funniest things I have witnessed. If you catch him in the right mood, he will do it every time. I actually caught him on video punching me in the face after asking him that. I have no idea what he thinks we're saying, maybe he's sick and tired of the whole "Blame it on the dog" deal.

When I got out of college and my parents used to go out of town, I used to stay at their house and take care of the dog. If I came over, he would not come downstairs to see me if he knew my parents weren't there. So, I used to pretend that I was me and then change my voice and pretend that I was a stranger and that we were having a conversation and he would bolt downstairs to see who else was in his house. Then I could feed him and let him out.

Haha, my older lab (he's 13 now) used to go ape **** over the laser pointer. One time I had it in the back yard of our old house and I aimed it at the fence behind me, he ran THRU the wood fence to get to it, just didn't stop at all, looked like the Kool Aid man was just there.. it was great, until I had to fix the fence. Now we have have him and a 15 week old chocolate lab that is just awesome