RLTW

Boston Mayor & King Bloomberg commercial about MAIG

I am concerned about ILLEGAL guns too, I just wish they had the same concern with ILLEGAL aliens...........

Legal guns and legal aliens should be of no concern to anybody.

Problem with the commercial is they don't give a crap about the 2A, it's a planned series of steps to try and take away guns from everyone..

Problem with the commercial is they don't give a crap about the 2A, it's a planned series of steps to try and take away guns from everyone..

I think they do give a crap about the 2A....The Democratic Party’s version. Keep the guns away from people with brains and let the people who would vote for us keep them.

Disliked*

and tossed in

Victimization by Legislation. Prohibit the law abiding citizens from arming and protecting themselves against the criminals that dont care about how many laws they are breaking as they gun down innocent civilians. TAIM "Taxpayers Against Ignorant Mayors"

I gave it a "dislike".

They are airing this during the super bowl? LOL - nice way to waste money with ads going for 3.5 million for a 30 second spot.

"Common sense" gun laws to me are letting law abiding citizens exercise their constitutional right to carry a weapon. People who choose not to carry should feel better knowing that there would be a decent chance of a "good guy" carrying a weapon if they were in the wrong place at the wrong time. When seconds count, call 911 - the average response time is only 7 or so minutes......

Too bad the little emperor and his merry band of misfits don't have the courage to come out and say what they really mean.

Mayors Against Illegal ALL Guns.

I wonder if anyone proposed this for the name of the group, or if it would even compute for Bloomberg: Mayors Against Illegal Use of Guns.

Does anyone know if this commercial is actually airing everywhere? Someone in the thread said that this commercial is only airing in DC, but I doubt Bloomberg would make a commercial like this if he wouldn't be able to get it out where everyone could see him flaunting his horse s***.