RLTW

Boston Mayor & King Bloomberg commercial about MAIG

84 likes vs 668 dislikes.. Not a bad ratio... Thats right around 80% of this people don't like it if you look at the numbers... Yea Baby!!!

If you look at a lot of online forums like this video and even all the rabble on NJ.COM, gun owners are, by far, the most vocal majority. We ARE the majority in America and we're finally speaking up.

If you look at a lot of online forums like this video and even all the rabble on NJ.COM, gun owners are, by far, the most vocal majority. We ARE the majority in America and we're finally speaking up.

Would be nice if that worked out that way when it came time to elect these yahoo's!!

• Like 1

With almost 800 dislikes & 85 likes MAIG disabled & removed both comments & ratings... I wonder why? I guess they believe in the 1st amendment just like they believe in the 2nd amendment.

Hmmm.....a group made up entirely of government's executive leaders, who are representing and acting in their official government capacity are selectively deactivating ratings and comments on certain of their videos and they're deleting comments made by Americans. Hmmmmm......very interesting

84 likes vs 668 dislikes.. Not a bad ratio... Thats right around 80% of this people don't like it if you look at the numbers... Yea Baby!!!

You say 80% dislike. I choose to see it as 8:1 AGAINST these MAIG idiots. Now, it's up to 10:1.

We ARE the majority.

Hmmm.....a group made up entirely of government's executive leaders, who are representing and acting in their official government capacity are selectively deactivating ratings and comments on certain of their videos and they're deleting comments made by Americans. Hmmmmm......very interesting

You say 80% dislike. I choose to see it as 8:1 AGAINST these MAIG idiots. Now, it's up to 10:1.

We ARE the majority.

That and either I missed it or they didn't play the commercial during the super bowl..

Yeah - probably not in our market. After all, King Mike is targeting other places for when he runs for President King of the United States

Dan, I hit up a bunch of friends from just about every state asking them if they saw it or not so I should have an some answers later today, that s if they didn't drink and party too much to get up today..

Just so we know who we're dealing with here, in case you didn't see this:

http://www.nraila.or...rs-of-maig.aspx

Had to edit-- the last one is classic. And what irritates us to no end.

Had to edit again-- this quote was just too good:

Glenn Harlan Reynolds, the Beauchamp Brogan Distinguished Professor of Law at the University of Tennessee College of Law, sums this up well when he recently noted, “A recent study found that mayors belonging to Bloomberg’s group have been arrested at a much higher rate than Tennessee handgun-carry permit holders, for crimes ranging from perjury and embezzlement to child sexual assault. But there’s no background check for politicians.” There probably isn’t time prior to Sunday’s big game to revamp the ad, but if MAIG and Bloomberg truly want to take a bite out of crime, perhaps they should first police themselves.

If want to thumbs down another video below is Cory Booker's Video attacking HR822.

Time to do the same to this one also..

The video is now on its way to another 10:1 negative rating. When I voted, it was only at about 3:1 negative.

KEEP IT UP!

I REALLY REALLY REALLY hate when people outright lie, especially when they are in positions of power and should know better.

At about 1:00 this idiot says that other states may "allow people who have had domestic abuse or have been convicted of misdemeanor assault" to carry firearms. At best he is intentionally trying to imply that some states allow people who have been convicted of domestic abuse to carry, let alone own, weapons. At worst, he misspoke and meant to say convicted of domestic abuse.

Either way, last I checked 18 USC sec. 922(d)(9) makes it illegal for anyone convicted of domestic abuse to possess a firearm under any circumstance, let alone carry one.