Sign in to follow this  
NotJust22s

S&W Governor, anybody own one???

RayRay does, but I don't know if he has picked it up yet. RayRay is the master of the problemless solution.

it's still collecting dust at bullseye tactical in woodbridge waiting for pickup, so sad... so sad.

It's a nice gun though, I held it in the store. It's alot lighter than it looks.

RayRay does, but I don't know if he has picked it up yet. RayRay is the master of the problemless solution.

Let's see, chambers mulitple calibers including 3 different 45 slugs. Simple, reliable, and it's a Smith. What's not to like?

This gun gives me about the same feeling as the new Ruger SR22. It just doesn't sit well. They copied a Glock, and now a Taurus. Come on. I'd take one if someone gave it to me, though.

This gun gives me about the same feeling as the new Ruger SR22. It just doesn't sit well. They copied a Glock, and now a Taurus. Come on. I'd take one if someone gave it to me, though.

thinking and thinking... what gun did they copy from Glock?

Btw, the governor feels alot better than the Taurus. Most importantly, it is alot more practical considering it is chambered to shoot 45 ACP, and by default 45 GAP (yes, doesnt mean squat to some).

Btw, the governor feels alot better than the Taurus. Most importantly, it is alot more practical considering it is chambered to shoot 45 ACP, and by default 45 GAP (yes, doesnt mean squat to some).

The Sigma was a Glock copy. If I remember, there even was a lawsuit.

45 schoffield, 45 long colt and 45 auto rim too

Uh, that can't be. 627 moonclips are for .38 Super or Smiths that have been custom machined in the aftermarket, for use with rimmed ammo and moonclips. Yes the gun is supposed to use moonclips for .45 ACP, but I think you mean 625 moonclips. I think we talked about that too, and I wasn't sure. But I don't see how it could be set-up to shoot rimless ammo (.45 ACP w/moonclips) and two different thicknesses of rimmed ammo (.45 Colt/.410 Ga and .45 AR). For Pete's sake, buy it already and lets put an end to all this speculation.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

Uh, that can't be. 627 moonclips are for .38 Super or Smiths that have been custom machined in the aftermarket, for use with rimmed ammo and moonclips. Yes the gun is supposed to use moonclips for .45 ACP, but I think you mean 625 moonclips. I think we talked about that too, and I wasn't sure. But I don't see how it could be set-up to shoot rimless ammo (.45 ACP w/moonclips) and two different thicknesses of rimmed ammo (.45 Colt/.410 Ga and .45 AR). For Pete's sake, buy it already and lets put an end to all this speculation.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

Hey, got the email from da man in the know.

winning