Seems ANOTHER old crusty anti gunner who hates guns, except for her husband's sniper rifles, eerr, I mean hunting rifles, is upset with RayCo. Simply because not only are they running a legal business, and following the rules, but they feature a zomibe, which she says is made out to be a black man, with somebody pointing a gun at it. on their website.

Typical anti gunner, trying to stir **** up, where there is none to be stirred up.......

http://www.commongun...in-picture.html

And read the comments...........some people are really out of touch.......

Dunno - works for me...

Doesn't work for me either.

This content is currently unavailable

The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.

I had the feeling that the blog was referencing two different individuals (the writer and the lady in Merchantville). I don't understand how some one living in 2012 with zombie movies going back to the 1960's and growing ever popular in many media sources since the early 2000's can not recognize what is for all purposes a zombie. I'm guessing this writer was also infuriated with the original story line in resident evil 5? (White guy in African nation with new enhanced zombies created by Capcom (Japanese creator) forced to add an African National in to make it less racist) I guess fantasy should be outlawed only judge judy and american idol should be on tv. Escapism is a great tool unfortunately now a days people take it way to literally and look to be offended. Just my 2 cents.

I spent a lot of time responding to most of her ignorance. She didn't approve my comment. Though, she approved and responed to many other comments that made "us" look bad or that she could quickly and easily dismiss. Shocking, I know. My comment completely called into question EVERYTHING that she said (outside of the racial implications, because those had already been disproven). Yes, not a peep out of this self-righteous.......nevermind.

I hate people that are ignorant who are completely dedicated to remaining ignorant.

HA!! She wrote me this response, because I followed up.

Dear Otheropinion,

This is my blog. I don't owe you anything. The first amendment does not require me to post all comments made to my blog. As to the rest of what you said, nonsense.

Edited to Add: I specifically told her in my follow-up that she didn't owe me anything. I told her that I had just hoped that she would fulfill the 1st Amendments intentions of encouraging intelligent discourse. She has, obviously, refused.

Se la vie (I also "speak a little french.")

• Like 1