DblEGT

Looking for the New Ruger SR22....but can't find !

Looking to buy the new Ruger SR22, but it seems everyone is out of them. Must be very popular for Ruger not to be able to keep up with demand. If anyone knows who has in stock, please let me know.

thanks,

DblEGT

Looking to buy the new Ruger SR22, but it seems everyone is out of them. Must be very popular for Ruger not to be able to keep up with demand. If anyone knows who has in stock, please let me know.

thanks,

DblEGT

Seems to be a trend with Ruger lately. People still can't find any SR1911's and they've been out for awhile now.

Try the Ramsey Outdoor in Ramsey. I think I saw one there just the other day.

C

Thanks, I'll give them a shout. I also saw one there about two weeks ago, but if I remember correctly, their prices were a bit high.

I'm not trying to be a smart-*ss, but if you want it that badly, you'll pay the price. It's the same story with the SR1911. Even though dealers are charging more than MSRP, people are buying them up to have the opportunity of ownership now rather than later. I've decided that I'll wait another year or two before looking for a new SR1911. The supply should be better and price lower. You're probably seeing the same fate with the SR-22 unfortunately.

thanks,

DblEGT

I just picked up mine today from RTSP. They have one in stock for $380 + tax, etc.

I just bought one Saturday. Will pick it up tonight because NICS was down. I got it at Brick Armory. They had one in the case. Shore Shot right around the corner has like 20 on back order the guy told me when I was there a few weeks ago.

I will post pics this evening

Picked up the M&P 22 yesterday. After much research and actually holding them both, I thought the SW M&P 22 was the better gun. Can't wait to break it in !

I liked the look/feel of the M&P 22 also. The only reason I went with the Ruger was that I am planning on teaching my kids to shoot with it and the smaller grip will work better. If it was just me, i would have bought the M&P. Good luck.