skimdan

Do you have a Ruger II, MK III, Hunter, 22/45, Buckmark, Wodsman?? You need the Ultimate Cliploader

So I see there is a topic about this from 2009, but I happened to stumble on this reading another forum.

Just a testament, if you have any of the below pistols, you need to buy this. It is out of control fast to load my MK III Hunter, now I just need more ammo.

Package says; For Ruger II, Mark III, and Hunter, 22/45, Colt Woodsman Mag., Old Military High Standard, Newer High Standard, Browning Buckmark Pistols, and Stoeger Luger .22 cal.

Made in the USA too (PA).

post-4198-0-23839600-1330040151_thumb.jpg

Dan

Yep. I have a couple of those. They are great. Make sure you tune and use it properly. There are several You Tube videos that will show you how to get the most from it. On a similar note, I just bought the Lula speedloader for my 9mm Beretta mags. It works great.

It is indeed a great little gadget. Maybe I am just retarded, by I can never fully load a magazine. It loads 9 no problem, but I have issues getting the 10th round. I'm tempted to say, that this sounds like a personal problem.

For those of you that have a tube fed .22lr rife, the Spee-d-loader is amazing, and a must as well.

It is indeed a great little gadget. Maybe I am just retarded, by I can never fully load a magazine. It loads 9 no problem, but I have issues getting the 10th round. I'm tempted to say, that this sounds like a personal problem.

For those of you that have a tube fed .22lr rife, the Spee-d-loader is amazing, and a must as well.

I just bought one of those spee-d-loaders for my Henry. Now i think i need some kind of speed loader to load the speed loader!

I never really saw the point for one of these on a MK magazine. I just hold the knob all the way down and drop them in, takes me like 15s to load a magazine. It helps to dump the rounds in a small container so u can just grab them, and you don't fumble with the packaging. I could def. use one for my beretta and AR tho, my thumbs hate me after loading a few mags.

I never really saw the point for one of these on a MK magazine. I just hold the knob all the way down and drop them in, takes me like 15s to load a magazine. It helps to dump the rounds in a small container so u can just grab them, and you don't fumble with the packaging. I could def. use one for my beretta and AR tho, my thumbs hate me after loading a few mags.

To each their own. It only takes 3-5 seconds to load with the speedloader on the Mark-III. It definately saves on the thumbs too.