RubberBullets

Help Support This Reporter

As some of you have read the articles coming from D.C. on their insane albeit new gun laws, Emily Miller is that reporter from the Washington Times that was robbed and eventually decided to purchase a firearm. She went through the process, documenting all the way and posting her updates to her paper. Sharing the frustrations that DC residents are facing to purchase a gun. She has made landmark strides in getting the city council to repeal some of the more ridiculous stipulations (eye test, pre-ownership ballistics cataloging, 5 hr class) Take a look at a few of her vids, like her FB or Twitter page and show her bosses that her reporting on 2A gets ratings and hits home for American Citizens.

Ohh and mind you there is 1 certified FFL in DC and his fee for transfer is $125.

http://www.facebook....illerDC?sk=wall

https://twitter.com/#!/emilymiller

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UgY7WdYgHU

I've been raptly following her saga in DC and just today there was a follow up on buying ammo when there are no retailer and the misinformation that is spewed by the LEO who's responsibility it is to help steer gun owners through the maze of impromptu laws.

Wow her facebook page is loaded with pro 2A, articles and news. Sadly, I'm sure it's only a matter of time until her journalist cronies paint her as some kind of extremist. And smear her good name.

Wow her facebook page is loaded with pro 2A, articles and news. Sadly, I'm sure it's only a matter of time until her journalist cronies paint her as some kind of extremist. And smear her good name.

Don't think you have to worry about that happening. The Washington Times, for whom she writes, is the counterbalance to the leftist MSM Washington Post. It is conservative in its editorial policy. The people in DC can actually get fair and balanced reporting - they just have to read both papers and know the truth is somewhere in the middle :icon_mrgreen:

Adios,

Pizza Bob

We thought NJ was bad...

DC is far, far worse. But it is getting better. No telling if that trend will continue.

NJ gets worse every few years. That trend will definitely continue.

Can't predict which will be better in 10 years, but I would bet NJ will still be better than DC.