reloaderguy

Yale Students Respond To NYPD Spying On Muslim Students With Photo Campaign

So is Christianity.

/thread

That's a brilliant connection you created there. If I recall, the real Christians, and not this messed up piece of Schumer, spoke out about the travesty that occurred in Norway. I'm trying to recall how many Muslim leaders spoke out after the Fort Hood shooting or 911. I don't remember Christian children cheering in the streets, either, after that sick massacre. There has been violence perpetrated in the name of Christianity, but that is a radical element and not the teachings of Christianity, which is a peaceful religion. Can you say that about the Muslim faith? Last time I checked, the pope wasn't beheading any Muslims... Just saying...

In your last post I believe you said "so is christianity". Don't be such a racist. Oh no, I get it, there is no mandatory political correctness that's shielding Christianity so it's quite okay for you to mock it and use it as an example where you see fit.

I'm sure there are many Muslims who are decent people. It's their religion that is f*****d up. I Cant really say the same about Hindus, christians, Jews, Buddhists, etc..... I didn't see any wiccans or Mormons murdering friends of mine on 9/11.

• Like 1

And it can be argued that 90% of Germany were not sending people to be gassed to death. As a matter of fact, most American soldiers who were captured by the Germans and held as pow's during WWII were treated rather well under the circumstances.

And it can be argued that 90% of Germany were not sending people to be gassed to death. As a matter of fact, most American soldiers who were captured by the Germans and held as pow's during WWII were treated rather well under the circumstances.

And I would say that we treated them fairly well. But the Nazis were supported by the people of Germany.

You can believe what you want. This is America, and you are entitled to that. However, I believe in an America where everyone is considered equal, no matter their religion, race, or sexuality. I believe in a free America.

So, does that equality extend to socio -economic circumstances as well? Do you think that the rule of law should treat wealthy people the same as poor people? Do wealthy people have the same right as poor people do to their property? Or, is it OK to confiscate their legally acquired wealth to spread it around as long as you don't do it in the same of their religion, race, or sexuality?

the surveillance of the Mosques and Student groups is just Police Work.

So ,if I were to carry out my own personal suveillance of mosques and student groups that would be perfectly legal? I can take pictures, follow people, keep files on them and no law was broken? I figure I would be labeled a stalker if I did that. The NYPD doing these "surveillance's" without NJ's approval are not working. I cannot just walk into an office building and start answering the phones because I work in a related field. NYPD does not work here and need to stay in their own place unless they ask for permission or they are invited.

I remember when the NJ State Police were photographing NJ car license plates at Pennsylvania gun shows. Now surely that's legal!

So ,if I were to carry out my own personal suveillance of mosques and student groups that would be perfectly legal? I can take pictures, follow people, keep files on them and no law was broken? I figure I would be labeled a stalker if I did that. The NYPD doing these "surveillance's" without NJ's approval are not working. I cannot just walk into an office building and start answering the phones because I work in a related field. NYPD does not work here and need to stay in their own place unless they ask for permission or they are invited.

You know i've read that EXACT THING somewhere before..now where was that????? :picknose:

And I would say that we treated them fairly well. But the Nazis were supported by the people of Germany.

Not really, the people were party members because they HAD to be in order to get certain jobs..the Current pope was part of the Hitler Youth..was it because he was a nazi?? or was it because ALL boys that age were HY?? What you CAN say is that a significant portion of the population turned a blind eye to what went on, Much as with the Muslims today..the FACT is that Radical islam has killed FAR More of their fellow Mislims then they have Americans or europeans. Sorry but that rather Stupid expression of "Not all Muslims are Terrorists, but All Terrorists are Muslims' come to mind. Radical "Wahabbist" muslims account for a Minority of the Muslim Population (+/- 10% depending on your source)..thing is they have ZERO Qualms about killing their fellows, so the other 90% are mixed with the 30% who Dissaprove but will publicly try to come to some kind of balance, and the other 60% who pretty much just keep their mouths shut and try to get by day to day.

You know i've read that EXACT THING somewhere before..now where was that????? :picknose:

I know you said that as well, I kinda just rambled after what I was trying to say was wrapped up. You said that is was "police work" and that no crime happened in the recon of the mosques. Would I really be able to do this sort of recon on people in public places and not be breaking any law as a non-LEO? I only ask because I seriously do not know if one could be charged with stalking or something else. Because if one could be charged with a crime like stalking for doing this sort of thing, then why does the NYPD get a pass when they do it even though they are not legally working here as they are not authorized law enforcement in the state of NJ?

I know you said that as well, I kinda just rambled after what I was trying to say was wrapped up. You said that is was "police work" and that no crime happened in the recon of the mosques. Would I really be able to do this sort of recon on people in public places and not be breaking any law as a non-LEO? I only ask because I seriously do not know if one could be charged with stalking or something else. Because if one could be charged with a crime like stalking for doing this sort of thing, then why does the NYPD get a pass when they do it even though they are not legally working here as they are not authorized law enforcement in the state of NJ?

Private investigators do it every day..as do investigators for insurance companies and the like. Stalking is a specific charge, that's a little more involved. Simple answer is, as long as you followed the law, did not tresspass, or openly harass anyone, no, you wouldnt get into any trouble..remember that until the report was finally made public, NOBODY KNEW it was going on.

Private investigators do it every day..as do investigators for insurance companies and the like. Stalking is a specific charge, that's a little more involved. Simple answer is, as long as you followed the law, did not tresspass, or openly harass anyone, no, you wouldnt get into any trouble..remember that until the report was finally made public, NOBODY KNEW it was going on.

Thanks for the info.

Anyone want to go recon a sorority with me? Those young girls with their tight bodies and low cut shirts are evil and must be closely watched :D

Bottom line is if another attack was missed people are outraged. If we do whatever is necessary to stop another attack people are outraged. It's a no win so might as well be hated and keep everybody safe

You can't please all the people all of the time. If you choose to please the people who cry for safety, you will find yourself having to deal with those that cry for liberty.

• Like 1