Changed my G19 to a 3.5 Glock kit. It is nicer than the stock one but if your looking for a better and smoother trigger I hear the drop in units may be a little better, but wait for folks who have more experience to chime in before you do anything. Better to do all your research first and do something once than wait coin on something thats not what you're looking for.

Which Glock do you have? I find the 3rd Gen G17/22/19/23 trigger to be really nice straight from the factory. The G21sf I had is slightly heavier. You just have to polish it a bit if it's brand new. It's very predictable and the weight is good for a defense gun. Polishing the firing pin block plunger will smooth out the pretravel a lot too, it's not that bad on a stock Glock though.

If you have a Gen 4 gun I'd try a Gen 3 trigger/trigger bar first. It'll give you the lighter Gen3 pull. If you really want to go lighter, you can try the Glock - connector or the Ghost 3.5 one. It will lighten up the pull but it's not as 'predictable' as the stock connector.

Had a 3.5 trigger connector in my Gen 4 G19 and it felt mushy. The factory connector feels much better.

All manufacturers say that about non OEM parts/work. Doesn't the G34/35 come with the - connector which is the 4.5/3.5 already?

Glock does not reccomend polishing of parts and will void warranty if something goes wrong. I just ordered the Glock OEM 4.5lb connector (formally 3.5) and will install in my G34 as soon as it comes in.

I put in a Lone Wolf 3.5 connector and a Glockworx Competition Trigger Spring. I checked the trigger pull and it dropped by about 1lb, though I didn't notice a change in how crisp or spongy it is. I also haven't been able to get to the range yet to test it out.