MandM

Finally done after 3 long months!

Hi All,

Just wanted to share. (I know everyone LOVES "Look at my Build!" threads! :onthequiet:)

After 3 months of ordering and waiting and waiting some more, and ordering some more... the final piece of my puzzle arrived this morning and now she's all put together and waiting for me to take her to the range. (I'm going tonight so I'll find out if she shoots as good as she looks.)

Parts List:

- Accessory Arms 16" Mid-length upper. 1:7, 5.56, FSC556 pinned/welded, no delta pack, no BCG

- Spikes ST-15 Lower

- DSA LPK

- Geissele SSA

- Magpul UBR (pinned)

- Centurion C4 12" hand guards

- Fail Zero BCG

- MagPul 15/20 PMags

- Mako TPod G2 (VFG/bipod)

- TA31H ACOG

- Troy tritium BUIS (DOA rear/ M4 front)

The ACOG was a last minute surprise. Wasn't on the original build list... it was on the fantasy list. (I bought a cheap Primary Arms red dot initially, which I have and will probably end up selling.) Turns out that my accountant rocks and there was a little more wriggle room in the build budget. Since I already bought everything else... this was the only thing left. :laugh:

That's my guest bedroom. One's the door to the hallway (left), one's the room's closet (right). My bedroom, on the other side of the house, is the exact mirror opposite. And all the doors on my second floor (except the bathroom) look exactly the same. They're the original doors. From like 1920 - 1930 or so. Crazy old houses. :laugh:

Hi All,

Just wanted to share. (I know everyone LOVES "Look at my Build!" threads! :onthequiet:)

After 3 months of ordering and waiting and waiting some more, and ordering some more... the final piece of my puzzle arrived this morning and now she's all put together and waiting for me to take her to the range. (I'm going tonight so I'll find out if she shoots as good as she looks.)

Parts List:

- Accessory Arms 16" Mid-length upper. 1:7, 5.56, FSC556 pinned/welded, no delta pack, no BCG

- Spikes ST-15 Lower

- DSA LPK

- Geissele SSA

- Magpul UBR (pinned)

- Centurion C4 12" hand guards

- Fail Zero BCG

- MagPul 15/20 PMags

- Mako TPod G2 (VFG/bipod)

- TA31H ACOG

- Troy tritium BUIS (DOA rear/ M4 front)

Badass. Lookin' good.

Very nice build, grats! The only suggestion I would make would be to use some of that wiggle room and get a decent camera for some high Q pics! ;)

I have one of those. I was just too excited to get it out. (Okay... okay... I was just supremely lazy. ;)) I will most certainly get better pics up soon. (Tomorrow most likely... today's the niece's bday party. Unfortunately she's only 2, so can't take her to the range with me yet.)