diamondd817

Advantage Arms 22lr kit for Glock 19 Gen4 - Arrived!!!

I have one for a Gen 3 G17/34

From my experience... Run it wet and run CCI Mini Mags. Runs flawlessly with this combo.

The other thing I find for reliability is clean after each range session.

It's a great / fun conversion.

I have one for a Gen 3 G17/34

From my experience... Run it wet and run CCI Mini Mags. Runs flawlessly with this combo.

The other thing I find for reliability is clean after each range session.

It's a great / fun conversion.

Run wet - clean often. Seems to be the theme for 22lr semi-autos. I found that out with my SR22.

Ran it with a mix of remington, winchester, and federal 36gr HP HV. It ran smooth with no fail to feed or eject. 3 or 4 fail to fire but that was the ammo.

I just got my kit for the G22 in the mail today. Of the ammo you used, which ammo would you recommend? I'm surprised that the Remington Golden Bullets were on the recommend list.

I just got my kit for the G22 in the mail today. Of the ammo you used, which ammo would you recommend? I'm surprised that the Remington Golden Bullets were on the recommend list.

Seems any brand 36gr- copper plated - hollow point - high velocity (1250+fps) cycles just fine. I have not tried CCI's but hear they work well also.

My personal favorite for autoloading 22lr's is American Eagle 38gr plated HP HV.

I stay away from the lead round nose stuff for autoloaders.

i was wondering do these conversion kits require a pistol permit to purchase or becuse its just a spring barrel and a few other parts can you just buy one . the reason im asking is i know there a quite a few out for 1911 style guns and this might move a 1911 up in list of stuff to buy

i was wondering do these conversion kits require a pistol permit to purchase or becuse its just a spring barrel and a few other parts can you just buy one . the reason im asking is i know there a quite a few out for 1911 style guns and this might move a 1911 up in list of stuff to buy

No permit needed for a conversion kit.