reloaderguy

Maybe this is the reason for the ammo shortage!

Ugh dont get me started on this one, i am still having flashbacks of the thread about a flyover and funeral for a damn dog. This just gets my head spinning even more.......... Fugg drones, we are not in Afghan! If this is what the govt does to its citizens privacy under the guise of "PROTECTING US" the hajji's have won. Really, like the govt has nothing better to spend OUR money on. The govt forgets that it is OUR money, there is absolutely no reason to have drones in US airspace other than on our southern border.

Ugh dont get me started on this one, i am still having flashbacks of the thread about a flyover and funeral for a damn dog. This just gets my head spinning even more.......... Fugg drones, we are not in Afghan! If this is what the govt does to its citizens privacy under the guise of "PROTECTING US" the hajji's have won. Really, like the govt has nothing better to spend OUR money on. The govt forgets that it is OUR money, there is absolutely no reason to have drones in US airspace other than on our southern border.

Totally agree!

E

Deptford's eye in the sky

b7d0c124.jpg

c42bf200.jpg

If you miss that hovering 3 feet from your window while you're cutting a kilo you deserve to get caught:-)

How do you see using a drone for surveillance any different than using conventional aircraft. I have been involved in aerial surveillances many times using NV, FLIR, and other devices. I can guarantee you for the expense involved its not done for a fishing expedition. There is nothing illegal about anyone photographing anyone in a public place.

As we discussed earlier the liklihood of drones being in common usage by LE is nil for a variety of reasons.

E

If you miss that hovering 3 feet from your window while you're cutting a kilo you deserve to get caught:-)

How do you see using a drone for surveillance any different than using conventional aircraft. I have been involved in aerial surveillances many times using NV, FLIR, and other devices. I can guarantee you for the expense involved its not done for a fishing expedition. There is nothing illegal about anyone photographing anyone in a public place.

As we discussed earlier the liklihood of drones being in common usage by LE is nil for a variety of reasons.

The courts have said LE can't use telephoto lenses and such to take pictures of you inside your home without getting on your property. I would imagine the same rule would be applied to using aircraft to photograph areas that cannot be seen from the ground (fenced in yards and such.

The courts have said LE can't use telephoto lenses and such to take pictures of you inside your home without getting on your property. I would imagine the same rule would be applied to using aircraft to photograph areas that cannot be seen from the ground (fenced in yards and such.

I didn't say that reread my response.

Are you talking about a Federal or State court? Can you give me a cite?

ANOKA, Minn., March 12, 2012 /PRNewswire via COMTEX/ -- ATK ATK -2.55% announced that it is being awarded an Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) agreement from the Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (DHS, ICE) for .40 caliber ammunition. This contract features a base of 12 months, includes four option years, and will have a maximum volume of 450 million rounds.

ATK is the parent company of Federal, Blazer, CCI and Speer

Damn,, I have an ammo closet that I thought was well, now I think I have some catching up to do.. :icon_mrgreen:

......Wait.....that's someone's garage? Is it for personal consumption or is it a reseller?

That's the guy I buy ammo from he has multiple buildings in his yard full of ammo. That's not the biggest or most packed one either.

Damn.....and here I am feeling all flushed with 2k of 9mm and 600 rounds of .38 and .357. I have quite a lot of catching up to do.

Gerald Celente can kiss my a..s He already predicted that x-mas of 2011 will be the worst one, and the best x-mas gift will be a piece of meat... all these fearmongers can go to hell... folks in this country are stressed enough... what we need is just to keep our heads cool and to make a right choice in november...