Krdshrk

Happy Memorial Day!

You mean the poppies (Flanders Fields), made of crepe paper? The American Legion usually sells them. If i see someone with them, i always buy 3. And explain to my 3 little kids what they are for.

I'm a s*cker for those red paper roses. If they catch me going to the store, I always fork over thegh.

Memorial_Day_20120528.jpg

Thank you Grandad for your service in the 8th Army and Nanny for your service in the London WVS during the Blitz. Bless you for your courage and bravery and for being able keep private the atrocities you've seen and return home and raise such a beautiful family.

We must never let this happen again.

Uncle Phil, thank you for your service in the Alps and hello to the good people at Boscombe Down airfield.

I miss you Mum and Dad, it's only a matter of time until we're reunited. I write this with tears in my eyes.

Hello my friend at Mountain Home AFB and a remembrance to those pilots who perished in the air tragedies this year and a prayer those young children and wives they left behind.

Thank you to all veterans and active duty personnel for your service to our great country. Thank you for all the sacrifices you have made so that we may continue to enjoy our freedoms.

"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends."